Random Gaming Thoughts

I think Steam Deck and the Switch are the future of gaming consoles. Its just so convenient to have all your favorite games at home and then be able to transport them also. I love my PS4 and I'll love the PS5 but they ain't the Switch. All my favorite AAA titles no matter where I'm at. Now with the Steam Deck I'll be able to play Shenmue & Yakuza on the go. All Steam has to do now is make a deck so you can connect to a TV.

Anyone else have issues with Walmart? I preordered the special edition of Bayonetta 3 there back on August 5th, no email since confirmation of tracking number and all, no cancellation notices or anything, but now I can’t find it in my purchase history and worried I’m screwed out if it for their fuck up.

Got a spare Steam key for Manual Samuel for anyone who wants it:

7L35D-???DM-TQQKW

(The missing letters are the last three letters of the word "mean.")

I just beat Atelier Ryza and surprisingly enough loved it. Kinda wish I nabbed the sequel when it was on sale as well, but w/e. I know this is a pretty ridiculous comparison to make, but the game gave me a lot of Shenmue 3 vibes.

My question is why do we really need this when the game is already taking so many insperations from post-apocalyptic films as is? That was kind of what made the game partially impressive. I feel like transplanting that back to a non-interactive media just loses some of the appeal and makes it feel like another post-apocalyptic show in amongst the rest of them.

I want to talk about a recent awesome fan-game that I did complete recently: Saint Seiya: The return of the Phoenix.
Is a 2D plataformer for Game Boy Color that recreates very well the first arcs of Saint Seiya.
It's truly a challenge and very addictive, whether you are a Saint Seiya fan or not, it is very worth it.
The boss fights are all a test of reflexes. I did complete the game cleanly without using any savestate, and I'm so happy for it.

A great retro game that teleports you back to childhood, where you don't had infinity lives or things like that.

This the web of the proyect here in case you are interested, truly very recomended for all, is also available in english:

Last edited:
Back