Post your gaming setup

1592279300485.png

- my CRT setup; Saturn above, SMS below, the last of the V8 Wegas!
- have my Saturn Multitap and some extra controllers, in the side doors.

1592279415177.png

- poster of a famous fight in PSIV
- and my pride and joy; I spent 3 months making the periodic table during my graduate certificate, after class; many sweaty hours on photoshop and... the other adobe program for photo editing (good for vectors). Quite a few Shenmue characters and I even sold a couple on Redbubble (only uploaded it so I could buy it myself).

1592279577413.png

- Genesis area now:
- a random dragon given away at my old job, 7 years ago; I feel it fits lol. Along with the Backloggery minion, Taylor/Hugo from Dodge Danpei, an MK hat from the movie, and Sonic stuff I got in Japan, the US and Canada.

1592280037361.png

My boxed Genesis titles

- Predominantly NTSC-U, a couple of PAL and NTSC-J, sprinkled in.
- Also, all of my 32X games, boxed and unboxed.
- A VHS on specific Genesis titles, Opa-Opa and the gashapon Genesis tower, along with a side helping of Master Converter lol.

1592280196503.png

- loose Genesis titles, tall and short, along with a few extra manuals that came with games that didn't have a box.

1592280276496.png

- my Genesis tower; despite being fatter (I know, it comes with an extension), I've always felt the tower looks best with the Genesis 1 and Sega CD 2.
- Wesker is out of place here, but Ghaleon is not!

Thanks, Dan! :D @danielmann861, but I'm not done yet; 1 more set of pics! ;)

Lastly, my newer stuff:

1592280457760.png

- HDTV with the PS4, PS3 (my sister's as my launch model requires a re-ball (below the PS4), all-region DVD and the Dreamcast; it's my 3rd DC, but definitely not my last! lol (my second is below it). Not the greatest pic, @Nathanial Essex , but you wanted to see it ;)

1592280604862.png

- the posters above the TV; you guys don't need me to tell you what they are ;)

1592280666446.png

- the Dreamcast stuff; Amigo, Yukawa plushes, Yukawa phone strap and a DC my wife made for me, out of cardboard and the like (there's a faux 'mue disc one, under the lid). The Yukawas are a set of 3 and the third one (him in his suit) is VERY hard to find and I let it slip out of my hands... twice :(

- as to not clutter up this thread anymore, if you want to see my Shenmue shelf, go to the Shenmue Collections thread ;)

1592280819222.png

- first two rows of Dreamcast games; my most populous console, it's a well-seasoned mix of PAL, NTSC-J and NTSC-U

1592280953810.png

- last row of DC games (literally demos, Seaman and Cosmic Smash), all of my VMUs that are not currently in controllers and the entirety of my PS collection; as you can see, it consists entirely of the Yakuza series and Binary Domain lol. Kurohyo: Shinso is hidden by Yakuza 0 on the PS4, next to the PSP.

1592281133484.png

- and last pic: my other 2 F4F Dreamcast Statues (the first two being Ryo and Lan Di). If anyone ever decides to get Beat, he falls... frequently.
- the final gashapon, the Dreamcast with VMU!
- and my most-treasured DC... thing lol, the Segagaga Special Edition box; has a SGGG t-shirt, organiser and a pin set with every Sega console's logo.

And that's my setup/collection! Sorry for the photo-essay :$

The segagaga alter and the periodic table are really cool.

The PT took, SUCH a long time, but by the end, I was getting the hang of the Adobe products and the last few were a breeze.

Looking back, I have no regrets on the characters I selected (this was done in 2014, btw), save for Pepsiman, who techinically is the only one there that is NOT a Sega creation... and for PM, I could've done Paku Mirei from Yakuza... oh well.

That is very impressive @Truck_1_0_1_. I really love it when someone has a passion for something. Thame fact you recently mentioned you still buy and play games for the Sega Saturn is amazing.

Always, Sega is a massive passion of mine :D.

I'm in luck because my Saturn is still working, so I'm taking as much advantage as possible! ;)

I am most likely moving in next few months, so I would be remiss not posting my old set-up with Shenmue 3 playing.

Now I have to get a new TV cabinet for those monstrosities of next-gen machines especially since they all are designed to sit vertically.

hZBdhci.jpg

Sgc2vBV.jpg

Moving from New Hampshire to New Mexico myself in a few weeks...needless to say it will be an interesting trip. My current set up is nothing special but I’m worried I may not even have this much space at the new house.

Further to my earlier post, I finally purchased a townhouse and moved out of downtown. I am excited to share my set-up:

Living room-

CQ1CWd9.png

6Altjk0.png

KIT LIST - LG G1, SP9YA 5.1.2 soundbar, PS5, BDI Corridor 8172

Kitchen-

ofPsimm.jpg

KIT LIST - Paneled in fridge/freezer. All appliances from Gaggenau

Office-

GUX1aC8.png

KIT LIST - Standing desk, Apple Macbook Air, HP 4K screen

You can find more pictures here. We have a theatre room in our building so I might add some additional pictures with Shenmue 3 running on that.

Further to my earlier post, I finally purchased a townhouse and moved out of downtown. I am excited to share my set-up:

Living room-

CQ1CWd9.png

6Altjk0.png

KIT LIST - LG G1, SP9YA 5.1.2 soundbar, PS5, BDI Corridor 8172

Kitchen-

ofPsimm.jpg

KIT LIST - Paneled in fridge/freezer. All appliances from Gaggenau

Office-

GUX1aC8.png

KIT LIST - Standing desk, Apple Macbook Air, HP 4K screen

You can find more pictures here. We have a theatre room in our building so I might add some additional pictures with Shenmue 3 running on that.
Bloody hell that's nice. Which country?

So I was able to complete upgrades to my home office. After 20 years I also returned to Xbox family after owning the original Xbox, picking up the Series S which pleasantly surprised me. I changed my LG monitor to Gigabyte M32U 32" (I was really tempted to get LG C2 42" or even Alienware OLED but this is used primarily as a productivity monitor I was a little concerned with burn-in). It's paired with new Macbook Air, changed desk chair to Herman Miller Aeron and added Kantos YU2 speakers.

This is my first foray into mechanical keyboards but my fiance absolutely doesn't like Keychron K4 so might have to search for alternatives. The last job was hiding all the cables under my standing desk which I did with adhesive cable ties and taping power stip to under the desk. Overall pretty happy but will continue to make tweaks. Here's kit list of all items.

j3ku7gt.jpg

3RsLROg.jpg

Back