Post Your Gaming Lair Thread...

Hi Ladies & Gents,

I just spent the day tidying and went over my Gaming Shelf, I didn't see a place on the forum to post your gaming setup so thought I'd start it:
vo9sF0q.jpg

Here's mine, I'm primarily a PlayStation Gamer, but recently had to make a painful decision in altering myself - To remove my PS2 games! I simply don't have a good method to play them still - The backwards compatible PS3 I have still sounds like an airport and I tried playing Silent Hill 4: the Room last month which led to much frustration! It's also given my PS3 games space to breath, they're all jammed in ontop of other games and now I have an exras row and a half to space them out.

5w84LFI.jpg

I recently got an Xbox 360 (Slim, with a 500GB HDD & The Matte casing design), with that I have a great way to play alternative PS2 ports like Crash Twinansity or Burnout 3: TakeDown and of course new chnaces to play other games aswell. I had them in a storage box out back but now that is where my PS2 games remain.

QVOjhX3.jpg

My setup has a few different consoles - A Wii-U, PS3 Slim, PS4 PRO & Xbox 360 Slim. I have a 32 inch Samsung HDTV (1080P), This honestly fits my sitting area well, I've not really had the urge to get a bigger TV as it is quite close to the Sofa - It works well for my weekly night of Split-Screen Rocket League fine. I also have my PC Plugged in from beneath, it's nothing fancy many used for file manaement and web browsing. Next to it is a little box where I keep accessories like controllers, wires etc.

So that is my set up, but I alway find it fun to see other peoples and hear about their choices :) So feel free to post when you can.

Last edited:
I do everything in a rather small room, even though I have the full flat for me for over a year now. Don't know where to go with my life, that's why is it still mostly the same. Still, I took a bunch of stuff off the walls already for various reasons, so I had to use some older photos for the full blast. The ones of the TV and PC are new, the rest are about 2 years old but still largely representive of what I have.

Over 1000 games in a room this small, that is both for living and sleeping, gives a pretty overwhelming feeling.
And yes, viewing distance to the TV is smaller than its diagonal size. Wanted a 65" initially but the increase in price from 55" was just too much for the OLEDs at that time. I did have a 65" Sony ZD9 on that wall for a few days, so I know that the space is there.

ZC1oH14.jpg

0cdglQA.jpg

kn9X9j9.jpg

l6C1Gyk.jpg

1xcHFjs.jpg

Last one I have to leave more external, the post is already maxed out on photos:

Wow lotsa SEGA things, amazing :) I live in a small place too but have sort of conpartmentalised the areas to make it bearable. Them MegaDrive Console Bundles look lovely, never seen them before.

These are some amazing collections.

Mine is pretty pathetic in comparison. I prefer rolling with a smaller collection consisting of my absolute favourites that I replay again-and-again.

rsz_1rsz_img_2501[936].jpgrsz_1rsz_img_2502[938].jpg

Very proud to own a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. :love:

I also plan to replace a missing copy of Silent Hill 4 on Xbox, and have RE2 Remake and Shenmue 3 on preorder.

I'll be most-likely purchasing a home in 2019, so I'll post everything when I get there ;).

BM, yours is just phenomenal, but seeing all the consoles not hooked up makes me sad :( (I know, you're short on space).

Coulda sworn SH4 was PS2 exclusive like SH3 was...?

Sooooo errr... When are we all getting together for a Party at Bluemue's house :)

I hear 4 player Power Stone is a ton of fun.

I have a TV, an Xbox One, a sound bar and an iMac. All my games are digital so I don't take up 30% of the room with shelves and stuff. I suppose you could say I'm a minimalist.

IMG_0050.JPG

Last edited:
Sooooo errr... When are we all getting together for a Party at Bluemue's house :)

I hear 4 player Power Stone is a ton of fun.

Only did it once in High School (and I hadn't gotten even half of the items, so a bit barebones at that), but it was BEYOND a ton of fun.

Honestly, 4-player DC PS2 is better than ANY SSB game or PS All-Stars BR and nothing even comes close.

Back