Possible New Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And seriously, are you my old friend from WF? And you also are in the fgc? If you’re the old Ceb I have a lot of questions. Like how you moved from Sweden to Ohio. It’s a long shot it’s you but I’ve been wanting to chat with you and catch up for almost ten years now. You disappeared. If you’re not the same Cebman then never mind.

Finished my 30th or so watch and I'm really optimistic about the game. More so than ever before. It really does look "Shenmue" and hits me right in the nostalgia feels in all the right ways. Drop an extended trailer at E3 and the few months will fly by.

Pretty consistent with multiplat games Sony just has the marketing deal for. Might be something to this Xbox stuff...

Yeah that’s what I’m implying. Very curious and might be why we’ve seen this delay. Honestly the more systems Shenmue III eventually end up on the better. Shenmue 1 showed up only on DC and in the US II was released only on Xbox. Locking the games to one system has not been fruitful.

Kinda odd it still has the August date on it. I guess that really was a recent decision...or how old is this footage?

Reactions.

I'm not gonna lie. The NPC's still bother me a little...the guy at the very beginning hiding behind Ryo....those eyes aren't good...he's not even making eye contact with anything, just looking blankly at the sky. Yet Ryo looks pretty good by comparison. But yeah, those eyes just bother me a little.

Fork lift driving! Fucking awesome!

The Great Chai returns! (not a shock, we knew he would from that one tease). Can't wait for the revenge match!

I can see myself playing a lot of whack a mole.

The English dub sounds decent from that small taste

REN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back