Playing Shenmue 1 & 2 Nintendo Switch Style

Sergeynest

Keep your Mind as clear as a Polished Mirror.
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Plague of Tale Requiem
Like many of you; I've always wanted to play the Shenmue series on the Nintendo Switch; but unfortunately that doesn't seem to become a reality any time soon.
So; I decided to try and find a way to play my favourite series of all times in the closest way possible to the Nintendo Switch.
After searching for a while; I came across this amazing controller called "Gamesir X2".
IMG-20220817-WA0002.jpg
The first thing I noticed was how close its design was to that of the Nintendo Switch.
IMG-20220817-WA0001.jpg
After watching some reviews on youtube I decided to buy it; and from my experience so far I can assure you that this is a great controller and a high quality product and it fits almost any android phone on the market.
IMG-20220817-WA0003.jpg
The controller also comes in this really nice purse.
My Samsung A72 fits perfectly on the controller wich makes me feel that I'm definitely playing on a Nintendo Switch Lite.
The only thing that was left was to install the Redream emulator on my android Phone and start playing the Shenmue games.
Screenshot_20220817-193141_redream.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-193151_redream.jpg
I already finished Shenmue 1 and I'm currently playing Shenmue 2 and I'm absolutely loving this experience; it really feels that I'm playing the Shenmue Remasters on the Nintendo Switch.

If you are like me and you have always wanted to play the Shenmue series on the Nintendo Switch; then I believe that this product is a great alternative and I can assure that you will not be disapointed.

Like many of you; I've always wanted to play the Shenmue series on the Nintendo Switch; but unfortunately that doesn't seem to become a reality any time soon.
So; I decided to try and find a way to play my favourite series of all times in the closest way possible to the Nintendo Switch.
After searching for a while; I came across this amazing controller called "Gamesir X2".
View attachment 16824
The first thing I noticed was how close its design was to that of the Nintendo Switch.
View attachment 16825
After watching some reviews on youtube I decided to buy it; and from my experience so far I can assure you that this is a great controller and a high quality product and it fits almost any android phone on the market.
View attachment 16826
The controller also comes in this really nice purse.
My Samsung A72 fits perfectly on the controller wich makes me feel that I'm definitely playing on a Nintendo Switch Lite.
The only thing that was left was to install the Redream emulator on my android Phone and start playing the Shenmue games.
View attachment 16827
View attachment 16828
I already finished Shenmue 1 and I'm currently playing Shenmue 2 and I'm absolutely loving this experience; it really feels that I'm playing the Shenmue Remasters on the Nintendo Switch.

If you are like me and you have always wanted to play the Shenmue series on the Nintendo Switch; then I believe that this product is a great alternative and I can assure that you will not be disapointed.

Get the Steam Deck

20221004_160606.jpg

Back