Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

Anyone in Europe going to buy it? How many euros is the final price with shipping costs?

Anyone in Europe going to buy it? How many euros is the final price with shipping costs?
Mine arrives tomorrow.

Probably around €110 but that's a guess.

So I just got slapped with a $50.00 customs fee from DHL, the most I have EVER paid for customs fees.

That's a joke. I may need to stop purchasing these if I'm going to get gouged, going forward...

So I just got slapped with a $50.00 customs fee from DHL, the most I have EVER paid for customs fees.

That's a joke. I may need to stop purchasing these if I'm going to get gouged, going forward...
Reading you, thinking whether to buy it or not, that's too much... Any way to avoid costums or to increase posibility to avoid it?

Customs situation it's worse every day. How they allow these things?

I'm sorry it happened to you.

Last edited:

I'm in the Netherlands and got charged 28euros for it.

Expensive ass statue, but ah well "the things we do for love".

shensatbox.JPG
Mine arrived too! I'm having house renevations done this month so I am jsut going to leave it boxed for now but thrilled to finally have this! Sure beats forking out £1k for the original Ryo/Lan Di models!

I think mine was attempted today by DHL, but I missed it. Monday it is!

Reading you, thinking whether to buy it or not, that's too much... Any way to avoid costums or to increase posibility to avoid it?

Customs situation it's worse every day. How they allow these things?

I'm sorry it happened to you.
Thanks. I know it's something that is necessary, but I only, ONLY ever pay customs when I get something via DHL.
I got car parts from RockAuto in the US all the time and while they usually use FedEx, last year, they sent one thing via DHL.

I have NEVER paid customs on those parts, save for that one time with DHL. I just don't get it...

I'm in the Netherlands and got charged 28euros for it.

Expensive ass statue, but ah well "the things we do for love".

That's insane; I'm in Canada, so it's one thing, but you're in the continent it was manufactured and sent from, FFS. Just ridiculous.

Back