Music Inspired By Shenmue

Hey guys not sure if this is allowed so do delete if needed, I'm a massive fan of Shenmue but first time poster here although I've talked to some lovely people through live streaming the games. Yesterday a good friend of mine made a track inspired by the playthroughs we've been doing. Would love to hear what you guys think! I get heavy Wan Chai vibes.

Hey guys not sure if this is allowed so do delete if needed, I'm a massive fan of Shenmue but first time poster here although I've talked to some lovely people through live streaming the games. Yesterday a good friend of mine made a track inspired by the playthroughs we've been doing. Would love to hear what you guys think! I get heavy Wan Chai vibes.
Definately allowed.

You're not fooling anyONE. This is obviously a canned track from Shenmue II OST, not your friend composition 🤬.

No, for real, it sounds great and I'm very curious about what artist has served of muses besides Shenmue.

Thank you very much for sharing with us and wishing to listen more of this stuff.

You're not fooling anyONE. This is obviously a canned track from Shenmue II OST, not your friend composition 🤬.

No, for real, it sounds great and I'm very curious about what artist has served of muses besides Shenmue.

Thank you very much for sharing with us and wishing to listen more of this stuff.
Hahaha Thank you! I will talk to her and see if she has any other ideas or inspirations for the music!

excellent work , i love it

Back