Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Fatal Frame
Steam
RetroLord120
Nintendo Friend Code
7010-9792-5042
Hello everyone, i'd like to first of all say thanks to all of you here on the Shenmue Dojo for being so great. I have really enjoyed the last few months i've been active here.

Exactly 4 months ago, I created Shenmue United, a discord server for us, the fans, to connect and share Shenmue content with each other in a simple and relaxing setting. I created the server because the previously infamous Shenmue server was suddenly deleted by the owner. That server was deleted 3 times in its run, but that story is for another day.

I plan to keep this server up and running for as long as it shall be, and currently we at Shenmue United have a great community of nearly 100 users.
Some features of the server include:
- A wide variety of Shenmue themed emotes, with new ones added weekly
- Simple rules to follow
- No bots, run and kept in order by admins
- Shenmue spoilers channel, where users can talk and discuss about shenmue 1, 2, and 3 information seperately so that new fans are not spoiled
- Shenmue themed text channels, easy to find information and categorized by game and topic
And much more on the server!

Overall, Shenmue United is a great way to connect with fans on the go, so come on over and stop. We would love to expand our horizons.
Hope to see you all there! Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FmHEErx

Last edited:
For anyone on the dojo who wants to get involved I am hosting a Shenmue mega competition as a countdown to Shenmue 3 anybody who is a member of the Shenmue United discord server can join by submitting to the #contest-submissions channel. Detailed rules are below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone out there. I am pleased to announce the Shenmue 3 countdown competition.
I hope this contest can help us all pass the time!

How will this work?
Starting from now, every week everyone has a chance to battle for points in a game themed challenge. Challenges may be to reach a specific goal or to win a points battle. Each week your points will be tallied and at the end of the 16 weeks the person with the most points will win. Other plans will be made in the case of a tie breaker.

How do I join?
Anyone can join at any point by jointing the Shenmue United discord server and adding [NEW CONTESTANT] to your initial submission in the #contest-submissions channel.

How do I submit?
The rules for this competition are lax so I am trusting you not to cheat, You can use console or emulator; including the Shenmue HD port on PC or console . Submissions may be entered in the form of video or photo submission.

We welcome everyone from the shenmue community as long as you're not toxic. :rolleyes: Come on by if you have a chance!

Last edited:
--Snip--

Last edited by a moderator:
--Snip--

Hi, just to clarify, I've removed the contents of the previous posts. However do not mistake this for us condoning the actions of either party. The Dojo wants no part of the drama and it should be sorted out amongst yourselves.

The Shenmue Dojo is not affiliated with the Shenmue United Discord group and as such we will not host the platform for any drama on our forums.

Please leave it at that.

Hi, just to clarify, I've removed the contents of the previous posts. However do not mistake this for us condoning the actions of either party. The Dojo wants no part of the drama and it should be sorted out amongst yourselves.

The Shenmue Dojo is not affiliated with the Shenmue United Discord group and as such we will not host the platform for any drama on our forums.

Please leave it at that.
--snip--

Hello everyone, i'd like to first of all say thanks to all of you here on the Shenmue Dojo for being so great. I have really enjoyed the last few months i've been active here.

Exactly 4 months ago, I created Shenmue United, a discord server for us, the fans, to connect and share Shenmue content with each other in a simple and relaxing setting. I created the server because the previously infamous Shenmue server was suddenly deleted by the owner. That server was deleted 3 times in its run, but that story is for another day.

I plan to keep this server up and running for as long as it shall be, and currently we at Shenmue United have a great community of nearly 100 users.
Some features of the server include:
- A wide variety of Shenmue themed emotes, with new ones added weekly
- Simple rules to follow
- No bots, run and kept in order by admins
- Shenmue spoilers channel, where users can talk and discuss about shenmue 1, 2, and 3 information seperately so that new fans are not spoiled
- Shenmue themed text channels, easy to find information and categorized by game and topic
And much more on the server!

Overall, Shenmue United is a great way to connect with fans on the go, so come on over and stop. We would love to expand our horizons.
Hope to see you all there! Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FmHEErx
--snip--

@Ryo hazuki mc yamanose

Get this shit out of here. I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve by necroing this old thread and talking trash about other communities. It's not welcome here and your posts aren't appropriate.

Issuing a warning. Cut it out.
Also, whilst we're here, stop spamming other people's threads with self promo.

Back