Is it free to watch Shenmue on the Crunchyroll IOS app?

That's a good question. I don't have cable so honestly I was planning on pirating it, but if there's a legit way to stream it free with ads I'll do it to support the show.

Is it available for free to watch with ads?
Yes it's free but I think it airs about a week later.

If you've got Xbox Gamer Pass Ultimate then you can get a 75 day free trial. You must activate it by 8th Feb IIRC

You can watch Anime free with ads on Crunchyroll. I think you have to wait 3 days to watch new episodes of any anime tho.

I think there is a delay with Crunchyroll Lite...but since this is Shenmue, I think this is one of those times I will open the wallet and sign up to get it as it airs. Wouldn't do it for anything else, but I will do it for Shenmue.

What a Nice way to support shenmue.
Not everyone can afford various media subscriptions or, for some, any media subscriptions.

Also, word of mouth is just as acceptable form of support.

Not everyone can afford various media subscriptions or, for some, any media subscriptions.

Also, word of mouth is just as acceptable form of support.
Yeah i can understand that but still piracy is not the way to go, a lot of devs/producers suffer from it, if he doesn't want to pay any subscription, he just has to wait 3 months and pay only 1 month of crunchyroll for 6 euros in order to watch every episode at once and then cancel his subscription. (sorry for my bad english)

Would prefer it if this thread didn't turn into a debate on the ethics of piracy. Especially when legitimate ways to watch the anime for free will (hopefully) exist.

I will probably sign up to crunchy roll to show the support. But I want to make it as efficient as possible so when should I sign up.

I will probably sign up to crunchy roll to show the support. But I want to make it as efficient as possible so when should I sign up.
It takes a couple of mins to sign-up on a PC, so you could do it the weekend of the launch and be all OK.

Back