Insert Coin

24Nathan

Anyone that owns any/all of the Insert Coin Shenmue clothing line, do the items come in a sealable package, or are plastic bags resealable? I'd like to get one of what's left for the collection, but I don't know if I should wait around to see if the male sizes get restocked anytime soon so I can wear them occasionally and reseal them, or just buy the female sizes for the collection and leave them sealed.

Mines came in thin plastic bags. I don't recall them being resealable.

I think with Insert Coin, once it's gone it's gone so I wouldn't count on there being a restock.

Mine came in a throwaway plastic bag. Said this in a different thread but I wouldn't buy from them if you intend to actually wear it, terrible quality stuff especially for how much they charge.

I'd disagree completely. I really like my Shenmue shirts and wear them all the time. They're among the comfiest shirts I own.

Price was maybe a little high, but I got mines in a bundle sale.

I'd disagree completely. I really like my Shenmue shirts and wear them all the time. They're among the comfiest shirts I own.

Price was maybe a little high, but I got mines in a bundle sale.
I wore my Hazuki Bomber Jacket twice and the tiger is half rubbed off and theres a hole in the armpit. All I did was go to Walmart lmao. I expect a lot more for $80 like some sort of protective coating on the tiger print or even having it be an actual patch.

I wore my Hazuki Bomber Jacket twice and the tiger is half rubbed off and theres a hole in the armpit. All I did was go to Walmart lmao. I expect a lot more for $80 like some sort of protective coating on the tiger print or even having it be an actual patch.
Ah, yeah. Never got the jacket but I did hear a few people complain about that one.

I've heard the Jacket wasn't great quality for the price. The t-shirts all look find though. Almost like standard band t-shirts etc and those tend to be of a good standard.

Yeah I have several items from them, all of them arrived in plastic bags iirc

Would agree, the newer jackets have been terrible quality. The tshirts and the original hoodie have all been great though! Very hit or miss website though, the new SEGA tshirts for Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5 etc, I bought all the same size, all mediums, and they're all different sizes...like the neck on the Crazy Taxi shirt is so loose it's almost like a V-Neck :p, wasn't too happy so they sent me a £10 voucher. Waiting to use it on the new Shenmue stuff that they were teasing not long back!

Back