I recently visited Yokosuka

So I recently visited Yokosuka and Dobuita street. I'll add a link below, if anyone is interested to see the pictures I took from the actual locations where Ryo spent most of his time roaming around in shenmue I.

Here is a link to couple of photos I took.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Seems you were there all day. Ive been there 4 times already but mostly during the day time

Very cool! Hey, how do I convince non-Shenmue fans that this is a good place to visit during a Japan trip? They’re convinced that “there’s nothing there.” Meaning that I’ll miss out...

The harbor is awesome and you can take a few boat rides. Though it’s not featured in the game, Sarujima is amazing and there is an old battleship that was converted to a museum

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Seems you were there all day. Ive been there 4 times already but mostly during the day time
I actually went there twice. The first time I visited, it started to get late and dark already. So I decided to visit second time when there would be still plenty of daylight left. Shame I couldnt take the boat ride since it was a middle of a week.

Very cool man, glad you had fun!

Thanks for sharing! I have only been to Japan once, on a business related trip and I had no time at all to explore outside of Tokyo. Next time I visit, I will be doing my pilgrimage to Yokosuka and Dobuita for sure!

Back