First 4 Figures Teasing a New Ryo Statue

Thanks for the shout out! I will definitely get one if they get made to support the series, but back in my mind I'm in the fence about it as F4F stuff is not exactly cheap and their figures are way too limited to be even considered helping promoting any videogame brand with each of their releases. Besides another Ryo instead of a Shenhua seems a kick in the nut to the people who bought Ryo and Lan Di already.

Personally, they can go **** themselves, as they've become super snobby and elitist, not even close to what theyw ere when they first started out; I remember all of the people on here having major issues with the Lan Di statue not being delivered.

And the last 3 statues I got from them, they screwed up the issue #, so I have 3 that are one number, and 3 others that are completely different.

When confronting them, they said they could do nothing. I asked if they could reach out and put the recipient of MY statue in contact with me, so that something could be arranged (or even reach out to them and ask if they would do a swap) and they basically said that they couldn't be bothered. Not that it may invade privacy, not that they ****** up, literally saying to me (in a nice way) that they couldn't be bothered.

Their stupid Friday night sessions are pointless too.

All that being said, I would probably get another Ryo statue from them lol

I have a Vyse statue from them that kicks ass. That Lan Di statue they did was awesome, but the first Ryo statue they did left something to be desired IMO... I'll keep my eye on this but I'm not big into overpriced collectibles...

Back