Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 7 (Like a Dragon)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
I played the original Yakuza 1 and 2 on PS2. Maybe one day when i finished all the rest, I'll come back for the remakes. :)

I played the original Yakuza 1 and 2 on PS2. Maybe one day when i finished all the rest, I'll come back for the remakes. :)
I hated Yakuza Kiwami but I LOVED the original. Every few step you have to fight Majima and this continue through Chapter 8.

I'm actually surprised 0 has such a commanding lead. For me it's 3 I don't really know why but I adore that game and i think about the orphanage and the events of that game quite a lot when i think of the Yakuza series in general. The next one is probably 4 I enjoyed that ones story also a hell of a lot.

After 3 & 4 then it's just a random collection of positions on my list. Towards the bottom is probably 5. Don't get me wrong I liked the different cities in 5 and I liked the story but man it dragged on quite a bit. 2 is probably above or below that depending on how I feel about it on a given day. Fighting the tigers was cool but aside from that.... It is the only one I legitimately rushed my way through just to finish it.

I've never had a bad time and enjoyed them all to various extents of enjoyment but 3 is definitely my number one followed by 4 in second place and then it's a roll of the dice on any given day.

0 is because it was everyone's first, unless you are a long-time fan.

0 is massively overrated, period. It's a 10/10 game, no doubt, but there are 5 ahead of it.

Back