English dub

Hi guys, watched the anime this morning and loved it. I wanted to show the kids however can't seem to find an English dub to make it easier. I watched the sub'd version on Crunchyroll but can't see option to change language

Agreed, in the same situation.. subbed to Crunchyroll to watch but want to watch it in English with my other half but can’t seem to find any streams of the ENG Dub anywhere. If anyone can shed some light on where to look (no links as wanna stick to the rules) but a nudge in the right direction would be great. I’ve checked all free streaming sites and torrents and nothing.

If you guys have a decent VPN, switch your country to US and you can watch on adult swim (I don't and I'm too lazy to get one).

Channel 4 airs Adult Swim productions. Anyone know how it works in the UK? Do they get all shows or only certain shows? Do they show them later?

If you guys have a decent VPN, switch your country to US and you can watch on adult swim (I don't and I'm too lazy to get one).

Channel 4 airs Adult Swim productions. Anyone know how it works in the UK? Do they get all shows or only certain shows? Do they show them later?
Looked into this and apparently speculation is all4/E4 In the UK should air it, at the moment their aired the blade Runner show which premiered before the anime last night. So fingers crossed it gets add via that platform in the UK at some point

Thank you. I don't have that ability unfortunately. Fingers crossed for E4

Same issue for me on Apple TV. Japanese only, but to be honest, I like it that way. Feels more authentic. It would be nice to have the option though! Maybe they will fix soon.

Since they're trying really hard to bang both us and themselves in half for no reason, we won't get to see the English dub unless you have a sub to an American cable company in order to then stream it from the U.S. Adult Swim website. Because that makes sense in the developed world to payblock a very niche product arbitrarily. Just geniuses of the century up there running this operation. So brilliant and not outdated thinking at all. Really. And everyone is just so impressed and grateful that the English speaking world is specifically excluded from the English dub unless they buy a very expensive product available in only a few regions of north America...and only if they own a house there...while literally 100% of the rest of the entertainment industry bends over backwards to ensure maximum viewership and bingeability online with ads on one or several of the major streaming platforms. I mean, I can literally feel the giant, violent, invasive wisdom of taking a risk on a franchise on life support and then putting that costly investment behind an obsolete and uncommonly used paywall. The English VAs must be thrilled that their work finally has so much exposure in their grandparents' demographic. That's why youth become actors, in order to share their gifts with the smallest possible number of a completely disinterested group. This. This is how you turn a profit with a cult product and really tap into that historic Kickstarter momentum.

Last edited:
Since they're trying really hard to bang both us and themselves in half for no reason, we won't get to see the English dub unless you have a sub to an American cable company in order to then stream it from the U.S. Adult Swim website. Because that makes sense in the developed world to payblock a very niche product arbitrarily. Just geniuses of the century up there running this operation. So brilliant and not outdated thinking at all. Really. And everyone is just so impressed and grateful that the English speaking world is specifically excluded from the English dub unless they buy a very expensive product available in only a few regions of north America...and only if they own a house there...while literally 100% of the rest of the entertainment industry bends over backwards to ensure maximum viewership and bingeability online with ads on one or several of the major streaming platforms. I mean, I can literally feel the giant, violent, invasive wisdom of taking a risk on a franchise on life support and then putting that costly investment behind an obsolete and uncommonly used paywall. The English VAs must be thrilled that their work finally has so much exposure in their grandparents' demographic. That's why youth become actors, in order to share their gifts with the smallest possible number of a completely disinterested group. This. This is how you turn a profit with a cult product and really tap into that historic Kickstarter momentum.
I'm frustrated as can't get the kids to watch it now so missing out on some future fans.... But hopefully impact not as hard hitting as you are mentioning

We are still lucky to have the anime at all

What a bummer. :(

I really enjoyed the English dub, it's a huge improvement over the games. Like many, I managed to watch the first episode on the Adult Swim website, but today I had the horrible surprise of having the second episode locked. I guess this was all too good to be true.

Sadly, for everyone outside the US, there is currently no way to watch this version legally... or even illegally, because it's a niche series and it seems the only version being shared is the subtitled one.

But like @Taarabt said... it's a miracle that this series even exist. Looks like I'll have to get used to the Japanese version... and hope that eventually there's a way to watch the dubbed version (fingers crossed that a blu-ray is released outside the US).

show there’s demand for it in your market

I'm in the UK and connected using a VPN to a US server and went on to the Adult Swim website. Episodes are there in english. The episodes with padlocks on will eventually be available in English, just may take a week between each of them.

Last edited:
Back