Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Ordered from the French website and the package was lost even before it entered my home country. Thankfully they refunded me.

I now ordered the last one from the English website, hopefully it arrives this time.

I was able to secure a second copy of the Shenmue 1&2 Pix'n Love Collectors Edition.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *cough*😈

20200308_172159.jpg

Just posting this to see if anyone is interested in one of my copies of the Pix n Love. version of S3.

It’s brand new and sealed and in mint condition.

Just can’t justify keeping 3 of them + the limited run edition I recently bought.

They are long sold out and I’m just looking for retail + shipping. I’m in the UK by the way.

(i checked with spud before posting just to be sure I wasn’t breaking any rules and I have sold a copy of the original Pix n love edition of S1 & S2 on here before, so can be vouched for :)

Yep I can vou
Just posting this to see if anyone is interested in one of my copies of the Pix n Love. version of S3.

It’s brand new and sealed and in mint condition.

Just can’t justify keeping 3 of them + the limited run edition I recently bought.

They are long sold out and I’m just looking for retail + shipping. I’m in the UK by the way.

(i checked with spud before posting just to be sure I wasn’t breaking any rules and I have sold a copy of the original Pix n love edition of S1 & S2 on here before, so can be vouched for :)
Yep I can vouch for him, I was the one that bought the S1 and 2 from him before :)

Well, this is not a pleasant message to share, but it has been a while and I see no willingness to solution from Sheppy. I have asked permission to the admin to explain the situation here.

As you can see three messages before this one on this same thread, user @Sh3ppy said that he had two units of this particular edition of the game and that he was willing to sell one. I contacted him on october 24, 2021 and asked if the still had the game and about shipping possibilities (he is in UK and I'm in Spain). He said he still had it, we agreed and I sent the money using Paypal friends option (my first mistake) on november 3, 2021. Next day he said the game was shipped, without tracking number because the amount we agreed to was for a non-traceable parcel (I know, second mistake). Ok, up until that moment he had been very quick in responses and conversation was fluid.

Today, I have not received the game and I've been trying for him to at least send me a receipt from the post office from the day he shipped the item. No luck. At the end of 2021, he started to take days and days to reply and it was always "I travel because of work, bear with me, I will send my other unit of the game, this time using a traceable shipping option and I will also send the original receipt". I did NOT asked him to send me his other unit of the game, but he insisted on doing so. The only thing I asked and asked for was a photo of the receipt. But nothing.

He simply ignored me after december 15, 2021. I sent him lots of messages but he simply stopped to reply. His constant excuses and the fact that he never sent the receipt simply makes me think that he never shipped the item. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am still expecting his proof of shipping when I can prove that I sent the money.

And it's been seven months. I trusted this individual because of his forum history and the message from @yuc02 in which he stated he had bussiness with him before. But I am very disappointed. I know I am just a new user and he registered almost four years ago and has more than 800 messages, but I don't know what to do.

That's pretty awful. I had the same situation with some loser in 500k years back trying to buy one of the editions of the Shenmue I Data Discs vinyls. Never sent it, then blocked me after I kept trying to get proof of "shipment". Least these people could do is actually communicate and work with you IF they aren't trying to rip you off. @Sh3ppy

That is a poor show. Hopefully Sheppy can make this right. This is a small but tight community and bad transactions do nothing but erode that.

Even without it being sent tracked it would still be insured for £20 against loss or damage which is better than nothing, though the window to claim has likely closed by now. That said as far as i'm concerned the reluctance/excuses to not send over the original proof of postage is a giant red flag. Wallet + Camera Phone it's a 10 second job, no need to whip the scanner out like it's 2002. Even easier if postage was paid for online and printed at home as you get a confirmation email on top of that.

Really feel for you @g77, I gotta be honest I myself would have trusted anyone here with a paypal friends payment too so don't beat yourself up over it too much, much as it sucks with hindsight.

Well, this is not a pleasant message to share, but it has been a while and I see no willingness to solution from Sheppy. I have asked permission to the admin to explain the situation here.

As you can see three messages before this one on this same thread, user @Sh3ppy said that he had two units of this particular edition of the game and that he was willing to sell one. I contacted him on october 24, 2021 and asked if the still had the game and about shipping possibilities (he is in UK and I'm in Spain). He said he still had it, we agreed and I sent the money using Paypal friends option (my first mistake) on november 3, 2021. Next day he said the game was shipped, without tracking number because the amount we agreed to was for a non-traceable parcel (I know, second mistake). Ok, up until that moment he had been very quick in responses and conversation was fluid.

Today, I have not received the game and I've been trying for him to at least send me a receipt from the post office from the day he shipped the item. No luck. At the end of 2021, he started to take days and days to reply and it was always "I travel because of work, bear with me, I will send my other unit of the game, this time using a traceable shipping option and I will also send the original receipt". I did NOT asked him to send me his other unit of the game, but he insisted on doing so. The only thing I asked and asked for was a photo of the receipt. But nothing.

He simply ignored me after december 15, 2021. I sent him lots of messages but he simply stopped to reply. His constant excuses and the fact that he never sent the receipt simply makes me think that he never shipped the item. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am still expecting his proof of shipping when I can prove that I sent the money.

And it's been seven months. I trusted this individual because of his forum history and the message from @yuc02 in which he stated he had bussiness with him before. But I am very disappointed. I know I am just a new user and he registered almost four years ago and has more than 800 messages, but I don't know what to do.
Sorry to hear that, he definitely posted one to me before and all was fine, so I'm not sure what happened with yours. With Brexit exporting stuff from UK is much more tricky, so maybe it's stuck somewhere with customs

Reactions: g77

This is one of my worse fears when buying items online. I've made alot of deals on Ebay and later received messages asking me if I could do the sale outside of Ebay because of dealer fees. I always refuse because once you go direct you don't have any coverage, your trusting someone you've never met. There's a Shenmue dealer on Ebay that I do transactions with outside of Ebay but we've done so many transactions with Ebay and I know this person to always keep their word.

I'm not sure if this helps but when I send money through PayPal using the family friends option I always put comments in the remarks section. Showing a paper trail on why I'm sending money. Maybe you could reach out to PayPal to see if this can be used as a contract in the event something happens.

Sad to hear the situation your going through I'm surprised something like this happened in our small tight knit community. I do hope you can secure a Pix n Love copy.

This is one of my worse fears when buying items online. I've made alot of deals on Ebay and later received messages asking me if I could do the sale outside of Ebay because of dealer fees. I always refuse because once you go direct you don't have any coverage, your trusting someone you've never met. There's a Shenmue dealer on Ebay that I do transactions with outside of Ebay but we've done so many transactions with Ebay and I know this person to always keep their word.

I'm not sure if this helps but when I send money through PayPal using the family friends option I always put comments in the remarks section. Showing a paper trail on why I'm sending money. Maybe you could reach out to PayPal to see if this can be used as a contract in the event something happens.

Sad to hear the situation your going through I'm surprised something like this happened in our small tight knit community. I do hope you can secure a Pix n Love copy.

Nah. The whole, entire point of the distinction between Payal Goods & Services and Friends & Family options is that the Friends & Family option is quite literally for Friends & Family and should not under any circumstance whatsoever be used to purchase something from someone you do not personally know. You knowingly take a risk by using this option.

If a seller ever asks you to pay via Friends & Family, they are trying to do one of two things: Avoid PayPal fees (which are small) or scam you. If a seller asks you to pay this way, offer to pay a bit extra to cover the fee via Goods & Services. If they decline, they are trying to scam you.

Absolutely disgusted with what I've read.

I sincerely hope this is a misunderstanding and @Sh3ppy can provide some further context to this situation, and provide what was promised. Although, if no receipt has been produced which takes 10 seconds to do, and communication has been cut, then it does not look good at all.

I'm hoping this all gets cleared up and it's just one big misunderstanding, as one thing I can't stand is a liar, a thief, and a man who doesn't keep his word, or a man who doesn't have any honor.

@Sh3ppy has not been active on these boards for a few months, so we'll see if he makes an appearance and clears this mess up. If he doesn't, well then we all know why.

No real Shenmue fan steals from a fellow brother or sister. Hell, no real man would do such actions in general

@g77 I still would contact Paypal and see if they can do anything. If everything you said is 100% true, i'd personally contact the local authorities as well. I'm assuming you have all the dms and evidence, plus his real name etc from Paypal? If so, find out what actions you can take and proceed accordingly

Last edited:
i personally dont think the shenmuedojo forum should allow direct selling here. those members who want to buy/sell an item should be directed to make their transaction though ebay.

the forums ive used in the past to buy and sell have a dedicated classified adverts section with a tone of strict rules. the dojo isn't really built for that.

Back