Dragon & Phoenix Development Logs

ShenGCH

This motherfucker... cupped his hands...
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Neon Abyss
@Sonoshee Seeing as this project is a pretty big deal, would it not be appropriate to have its own subforum?

Sonoshee

Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
@Sonoshee Seeing as this project is a pretty big deal, would it not be appropriate to have its own subforum?
We had initially agreed that the project was at home in the community section, but I'll pass your comment on to the other staff members :blush:

The Hero Spot

Banned
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
The Last of Us Part II
This looks incredible. One question I do have though is will I be able to switch between English and Japanese audio?

First-person mode, so you can choose to look out the bus window or at the boring salary man reading his paper đŸ˜® And make it unskippable đŸ˜®:p

And if you reimplement Ryo's bike from the beta, you could cycle to the harbour instead of getting the bus! Not on workdays, of course, or you'd be really late...

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Not sure if it’s been decided yet, but will you guys be working through the two games in tandem and releasing once both are complete or can we expect to get Shenmue 1 first?

OP
OP
LemonHaze

LemonHaze

Server Admin
Administrator
Not sure if it’s been decided yet, but will you guys be working through the two games in tandem and releasing once both are complete or can we expect to get Shenmue 1 first?
The actual release plan is a bit fluid right now. But we have some surprises planned for sure. I can say that we do want to be able to release S1/S2 at the same time. :)

The actual release plan is a bit fluid right now. But we have some surprises planned for sure. I can say that we do want to be able to release S1/S2 at the same time. :)
Let me guess...you are planning to include a stitched map which includes all of Yokosuka AND Hong Kong, with a lot of water in between. And Ryo can take a boat, a raft, or swim between them seamlessly :p :p :D