Does the PS4 version of Shenmue 3 have DRM saves?

All saves that are made with account/profile, have some kind of drm to them. (you need the account to use them) This also include steam (PC), Xbox and Nintendo too, not only PlayStation.

Some of the PlayStation Saves are copy protected. Mainly online/multiplayer games to prevent cheating. (you can move them to the psn cloud and from there you can move them elsewhere)Shenmue 3 doesn't have any online function and you can copy the saves files to USB stick and transfer them to another ps4. You need the same account/profile, as I mentioned before, to use them. I don't think you can give the saves to a friend or something like that, because of the profile.

All saves that are made with account/profile, have some kind of drm to them. (you need the account to use them) This also include steam (PC), Xbox and Nintendo too, not only PlayStation.

Some of the PlayStation Saves are copy protected. Mainly online/multiplayer games to prevent cheating. (you can move them to the psn cloud and from there you can move them elsewhere)Shenmue 3 doesn't have any online function and you can copy the saves files to USB stick and transfer them to another ps4. You need the same account/profile, as I mentioned before, to use them. I don't think you can give the saves to a friend or something like that, because of the profile.
I see now, thank you for answering.

Back