Destiny 2

chaos

Pugmaster
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Shenmue 3
I recently got back into Destiny 2 after not playing since release. They kinda fixed my main issues with it.

6 person pvp
tons of engrams for eververse
some other shit I can't think of rn

Anyone else here play on PSN?

Hit me up sometime.

PSN: chaos_nul (Let me know you're from the dojo so I don't ignore the request)

I have it on PC but maybe ill pick it up on PS4 when the next expansion comes out. If it's good.

I have it on PC but maybe ill pick it up on PS4 when the next expansion comes out. If it's good.
It seems like it's gonna be a good expansion. Would be nice to play with people I know.

I have an iMac or I'd grab it on PC. (I don't feel like installing bootcamp cuz I'm shit.)

I play on PS4 from time to time. I've always liked it and the multiplayer is one of the better ones out there I think.

I play it quite a bit. Had it on PS4, played the first game a ton as you know, but invested in the PC version for D2. It's amazing how much better the game looks and feels at a proper 60fps, which it should have been all along. Wish we could cross play or at least use our character on another platform like typical MMO's.

As for the game itself, it's definitely fun. Some felt disappointed but I knew what I was getting into. The game also continues to have one of the best art directions in all of gaming. It really feels like an extension of Reach in ways, if anyone I know you'll co-sign that.

I actually really enjoyed D2 vanilla PVP, felt very clean and Halo esque. Though I'm not a huge fan of the more chaotic 6v6, it is fun sometimes, I just can't see replacing 4v4 when all of the maps were designed for it. If anything an additional 6v6 larger map playlist would have been fine, with a 4v4 or even 3v3 smaller map playlist to compliment it. Perhaps they'll offer some more game types in Forsaken.

You already have the best version though, hop on and play some with me boi. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It seems like it's gonna be a good expansion. Would be nice to play with people I know.

I have an iMac or I'd grab it on PC. (I don't feel like installing bootcamp cuz I'm shit.)
So bootcamp it, Axm plays on Mac. My clan is filled with a lot of the old Halo heads that used to be in our parties, lol.

I love Destiny 2, flaws and all. Got the plat on PS4 and re-bought it on PC when it released. The jump to PC was a godsend for the franchise. I don't find myself raiding as much as I did D1 though, at least once I moved to PC that is. Maybe its me I don't know, I probably burnt myself out grinding on PS4 and PC back to back like that. Cross save would have prevented that.

Hoping Forsaken changes it up with a raid more like King's Fall or VoG. As much as I had fun with Leviathan its just not been the same. What we've seen of the Forgotten City or whatever they're calling it looks amazing. Hoping for more quests like Whisper of the Worm. Also solstice of Heroes starts today so hopefully that's interesting.

If anyone wants to add me on Bnet just let me know!

"You shall drift."

If you change your mind I have a free vanilla D2 key I can give you. Got it in a humble bundle a month or two ago.

I play it quite a bit. Had it on PS4, played the first game a ton as you know, but invested in the PC version for D2. It's amazing how much better the game looks and feels at a proper 60fps, which it should have been all along. Wish we could cross play or at least use our character on another platform like typical MMO's.

As for the game itself, it's definitely fun. Some felt disappointed but I knew what I was getting into. The game also continues to have one of the best art directions in all of gaming. It really feels like an extension of Reach in ways, if anyone I know you'll co-sign that.

I actually really enjoyed D2 vanilla PVP, felt very clean and Halo esque. Though I'm not a huge fan of the more chaotic 6v6, it is fun sometimes, I just can't see replacing 4v4 when all of the maps were designed for it. If anything an additional 6v6 larger map playlist would have been fine, with a 4v4 or even 3v3 smaller map playlist to compliment it. Perhaps they'll offer some more game types in Forsaken.

You already have the best version though, hop on and play some with me boi. :ROFLMAO:

I bought two copies of destiny 2 from Amazon on PS4. I think I am gifting them to my nephews D:. Not really into fps. But even then I can still play them. I may get one for myself down the line though.

I love Destiny 2, flaws and all. Got the plat on PS4 and re-bought it on PC when it released. The jump to PC was a godsend for the franchise. I don't find myself raiding as much as I did D1 though, at least once I moved to PC that is. Maybe its me I don't know, I probably burnt myself out grinding on PS4 and PC back to back like that. Cross save would have prevented that.

Hoping Forsaken changes it up with a raid more like King's Fall or VoG. As much as I had fun with Leviathan its just not been the same. What we've seen of the Forgotten City or whatever they're calling it looks amazing. Hoping for more quests like Whisper of the Worm. Also solstice of Heroes starts today so hopefully that's interesting.

If anyone wants to add me on Bnet just let me know!

"You shall drift."

If you change your mind I have a free vanilla D2 key I can give you. Got it in a humble bundle a month or two ago.
PM me your BNet.

@Yama
You right. Forgot PS4 version locked at 30fps.
Sike.
Bootcamp master race.
Facts, lol. If D3 is 60fps on console I’d consider, I have a bigger friends list there and the user base is much bigger. But just can’t do that slide show. ?

Reactions: AXM
Back