Demakes

~ ひかり ~

このまま・・・時間が止まるといい
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
I'm creating this thread because i love the idea of games demakes, for people that don't know demake is a remake of a video game on an older platform, or one that converts the game to an older graphical or gameplay style.

I think i have an unpopular opinion, to me games are not dated, games do not age poorly and don't have a expiration date, to me games are a form of art as well. For me a good game will always be a good game no matter how much time passes.

I love old games and i love old gameplay styles, so when i found out that people are making demakes i immediately thought that this is a beautiful idea, i love demakes.

One demake that i found on internet is the demake of RE 4 in PS1 style, i don't know exactly if the creator of this demake is making a full game in relation to this, i hope so, it looks really beautiful.

Another interesting video of a demake that i saw is the demake of The Last Of Us PS1 style, by the same creator of RE 4 demake, really nice.

Super Smash Land, a demake of the original Smash Bros by Dan Fornace in Game Boy style, really beautiful idea, this Demake is completed and available to download.

Would be so beautiful to see Shenmue III Dreamcast version, i would love to see Shenmue III demake as well.

What do you think about Demakes? you enjoy as well? This thread is to talk about everything about Demakes games, thank you.

Last edited:
These projects looks awesome! Are finished or you think they will be?

I would love see Shen3 DC version, I would rather that than see it with the best graphics in the world, the same for S4 and 5.

These projects looks awesome! Are finished or you think they will be?

I agree, these projects looks awesome. I don't know, i hope so, i would love to play RE 4 and The Last Of Us PS1 versions, i follow the creator on YouTube so any update i will post here.

I would love see Shen3 DC version, I would rather that than see it with the best graphics in the world, the same for S4 and 5.

Same for me, i would love to see Shenmue III Dreamcast version, to me beauty really is on the eye of the beholder, i love old games and old gameplay styles. Would be so beautiful to see the entire Shenmue story Dreamcast version with fan projects.

This FF VII Demake looks really nice, thanks for sharing.

Back