Cut content list

I was banned yesterday. Told the ban would expire at 21:00 PM. Later on, I had been banned permanently, due the fact it didn't have had an expire schedule. Made a tweet. Got disbanned. But sadly, i won't post anymore in here. I didn't even know what "spanning the forum" I did. I just criticized Shenmue 3. Here. A Shenmue 3 forum. I was never banned from anything, especially for nothing. Neither attack anyone. So, Shenmue greetings to everyone. Was a good ride.
Banned? I didnt see any ban. I cleared up the double posts but that was it.

Just found out Baisha was supposed to be the latter chapter after Guilin (yes it's an individual chapter separated from Guilin which is consisted of Bailu Village and Niaowu), at least that's the case when the original script for The Legend of Akira was written.

Earlier today I revisited Game Informer's Inside The Bizarre Development Of Shenmue III article, and there's one picture caught my eye I never noticed before. The original scripts for Virtua Fighter RPG.

Since I can read Kanji, I also figured out the texts on the spines.

From top to bottom:
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter II Hong Kong (~晶の章~ 第二章 香港)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter III Suzhou (~晶の章~ 第三章 蘇州)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter IV Guilin (~晶の章~ 第四章 桂林)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter V Baisha (~晶の章~ 第五章 白沙)

So either we will see Baisha in Shenmue IV or the chapter was entirely cut and became a half-hour long area that's Fortified Castle which kinda explained why the ending felt rushed.
img_8356.jpg
It's also worth mentioning that the word "Baisha" (白沙) literally means "White Sand" or "White Desert" in Chinese which somewhat implies that it could be a snowy place. Speaking of snowy, Niaosun used to show up in a snow scene in an old promotional trailer:

Last edited:
Just found out Baisha was supposed to be the latter chapter after Guilin (yes it's an individual chapter separated from Guilin which is consisted of Bailu Village and Niaowu), at least that's the case when the original script for The Legend of Akira was written.

Earlier today I revisited Game Informer's Inside The Bizarre Development Of Shenmue III article, and there's one picture caught my eye I never noticed before. The original scripts for Virtua Fighter RPG.

Since I can read Kanji, I also figured out the texts on the spines.

From top to bottom:
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter II Hong Kong (~晶の章~ 第二章 香港)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter III Suzhou (~晶の章~ 第三章 蘇州)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter IV Guilin (~晶の章~ 第四章 桂林)
~The Legends of Akira~ Chapter V Baisha (~晶の章~ 第五章 白沙)

So either we will see Baisha in Shenmue IV or the chapter was entirely cut and became a half-hour long area that's Fortified Castle which kinda explained why the ending felt rushed.
View attachment 6096
I feel the castle was just a short snippet of Baisha but due to late cuts, well, thats what we get

I feel the castle was just a short snippet of Baisha but due to late cuts, well, thats what we get
This sadly is likely unless they used snippets from it but none of he actual story elements so mabey they can still salvage the bulk of it in the next one and since they are walking on the Great wall this could imply they will be heading somwere cold many

I remember on Yu’s reddit AMA. I asked if the bike would ever make it back into the series or in Shenmue 3. I guess I asked for help to. Because I recall someone else on here helped me out and phrased the question in a much more eloquent way than I did. That was a really rad thing. Anyways.

He mentioned the possibility of there being horses instead? I mean. He said something about “no bikes” but “it” having more “horsepower” than a bike. It was definitely heavily implied he meant horses. Ryo still never rode a dang horse in his life.. Or a bicycle for that matter.

I remember on Yu’s reddit AMA. I asked if the bike would ever make it back into the series or in Shenmue 3. I guess I asked for help to. Because I recall someone else on here helped me out and phrased the question in a much more eloquent way than I did. That was a really rad thing. Anyways.

He mentioned the possibility of there being horses instead? I mean. He said something about “no bikes” but “it” having more “horsepower” than a bike. It was definitely heavily implied he meant horses. Ryo still never rode a dang horse in his life.. Or a bicycle for that matter.

He was probably referring to the forklift.

Whenever I go into that Shenmue 3 information thread that was stickied before release, My heart hurts. So many cool things were cut that Yu was sure would be in. Im mostly upset about Baisha being gone entirely, Niao Sun's plot relevance and development being gone, and the 3rd Leader being a no show. We were also supposed to be able to take Shenhua with us when we wanted I thought.

Back