Cities that would suit a Future Shenmue game perfectly.

I'd be really interested in Bailu Village. It would be super interesting to find out more about Iwao's training with Sunming there and perhaps we could shed some light on why Iwao was murdered. Also, I'm sure we will learn more about Shenhua's Prophecy, which is the prologue to all Shenmue games. Will be really exciting to find out more about it in the town where the Prophecy originated.

Oh, wait...

I'd be really interested in Bailu Village. It would be super interesting to find out more about Iwao's training with Sunming there and perhaps we could shed some light on why Iwao was murdered. Also, I'm sure we will learn more about Shenhua's Prophecy, which is the prologue to all Shenmue games. Will be really exciting to find out more about it in the town where the Prophecy originated.

Oh, wait...
Cut it out

Reactions: JP_

That city along the mountanous river is also on this youtube channel. China has some very uniquie towns. I had never even heard of such places before, such as a city on top of a mountain, or narrowly built along a river between mountains.

Back