Cannot reach Fangamer support for shipping address correction.

Hello, everyone.
I've been trying to reach Fangamer support for more than a month already.
The parcel with the Shenmue3 game have arrived to my county in the beginning of December, but here is the thing.
I made a mistake in the name of shipping address (I know how silly I am) so the people at the airport post office in my country cannot send Shenmue 3 parcel to my city. They require a filled CN17 form from the sender (it's an official document that is used for address alteration/correction) where they will correct my name in shipping address. It can be sent to airport post office by means of fax.

On November, 28th, when I wrote to Fangamer support for the first time to ask if there any delivery trouble (I didn't know the reason of delay back then), Alexandro Arvizu answered and asked me to be patient.

After I knew the reason of delay on December 6th (the letter from airport post office came to my city), I wrote Alexandro for the second time, apologizing for my stupid mistake and asking to send a filled CN17 form.
And that is when everything went silent.

I wrote again on December 14th and added [email protected] to CC. Joel from Shenmue 3 answered, following the request and offering their help if needed. But still no answer from Fangamer support.

On December 24th I decided to send email from another email box of mine just to check if associated with the order email not in their black list or something or if anybody still alive there at Fangamer support.

On December, 31st Samantha Groner answered, telling me that:
Unfortunately we can’t seem to find an order in our database under your "<newemailbox>" email address. What email address did you have associated with your Kickstarter/PayPal account when you had originally backed the Shenmue III project?
(They answered just a week later to this new email box of mine, but my original thread lays unanswered and seems like nobody cares)

Sure, instantly I answered Samantha, providing her with the email associated with PayPal account and explaining her that I used new email box, because the associated one seemed like ignored. And that is where everything went silent again.

That is how I understood that there are people present there and that I was just ignored for a whole month.

So here I am, asking for your help.
What can be done in such case?
Thank you in advance,
Ruslan.

Keep trying. Be relentless. Keep emailing and tweeting and whatever else, be persistent but kind.

Keep trying. Be relentless. Keep emailing and tweeting and whatever else, be persistent but kind.
Thank you for advice :giggle:.
A little update. They answered me a couple of days ago. They didn't even read the first messages where I said that I called post office and that they require CN 17 form. They read only the last message and asked me if I'm sure that I contacted post services as well as that they cannot fill up CN 17 form, because file has no contents, whatever that means...
Truth speaking, I've never in my life dealt with such support.. I dunno what to say. :(

Last edited:
I would go back to post office services- surely you can complete the form yourself... it must be in your name and I presume you have ID so I don't see why the sender has to send it once you prove who you are...

If they won't then ask to speak to their manager/supervisor- they'll surely have the common sense and authority to allow you to complete the form and collect.

Good luck!

I would go back to post office services- surely you can complete the form yourself... it must be in your name and I presume you have ID so I don't see why the sender has to send it once you prove who you are...

If they won't then ask to speak to their manager/supervisor- they'll surely have the common sense and authority to allow you to complete the form and collect.

Good luck!
Nice thoughts! Thank you! I will try it tomorrow!

Good luck!
Nice thoughts! Thank you! I will try it tomorrow!

Looks like it's not going to work :(.
They made it very clear that the only one who can fill up this form is sender...
So I'm back to nothing 😞.

Looks like it's not going to work :(.
They made it very clear that the only one who can fill up this form is sender...
So I'm back to nothing 😞.
Shame... Have you asked Fangamer if they will consider sending another copy instead if they won't fill in the form then?

Post office can then return the other to sender...

Shame... Have you asked Fangamer if they will consider sending another copy instead if they won't fill in the form then?

Post office can then return the other to sender...
I'd gladly ask Fangamer many things if they only answered with a frequency at least once a week, not once a month.
Anyway, I haven't asked them this yet, but it is very unlikely that they would consider it, considering the post office told me that parcel is stored half a year. Only then it is returned to sender. Of course, they can claim it earlier by sending the same form, but with a different check in the form. CN 17 is used for this kind of matter too.
But why would they do that if they can fill it up and send it, using fax, and the parcel will be on its way to me.

Thanks!
The last thing to know is when do they plan to ship out the second part of shipment?
My tier consist of two t-shirts and printed art book. Do you guys know something about it? Have you got your tier specific things?

I have finally got the game! They sent me another copy using FedEx service. I'm happy 😊.

Congrats! Not sure I helped but I'm glad they had some sense to send you another copy!

There's another topic for shipping schedules but Kickstarter update #127 states the signed prints are being sent currently, some have them and other like me are waiting but you'll receive an email from Fangamer each time the send one of your tier items out with the tracking details.

No t shirts or artbooks have been sent out, due March tbc- the other topic shows they're scheduled for later in the year but I would make sure Fangamer have updated your address for your remaining so you don't experience the same issues going forwards

Congrats! Not sure I helped but I'm glad they had some sense to send you another copy!
Thanks! I continued to write them about CN17 form, but at some point they just decided to do it their own way. I've never asked to send a new copy coz I thought it would be a bit insolently, considering it was purely my mistake.

There's another topic for shipping schedules but Kickstarter update #127 states the signed prints are being sent currently, some have them and other like me are waiting but you'll receive an email from Fangamer each time the send one of your tier items out with the tracking details.

No t shirts or artbooks have been sent out, due March tbc- the other topic shows they're scheduled for later in the year but I would make sure Fangamer have updated your address for your remaining so you don't experience the same issues going forwards
Thank you for a detailed answer on this :giggle:.
And yes, I updated my address two months ago, as soon as I knew what mistake I made :oops:

Last edited:
Back