Buy Shenmue & Shenmue II Here (Deals)

i was going to post the same thing as member flagship. shenmue 1&2 on ps4/xbox £14.99 at symths

at this rate, shenmue 1&2 will be offered free for psn members as one of their free monthly games.

Now is too soon obviously, but it could be good for Shenmue III that I&II were included in the PSN Gold and GWG services a couple months before the August release.

Now is too soon obviously, but it could be good for Shenmue III that I&II were included in the PSN Gold and GWG services a couple months before the August release.

maybe us fans could ask playstation / microsoft to do it...or we could kick start a campaign? if there is enough interest, i imagine they would do it. - also think of sony, they are stumping up to do all the advertising for shenmue 3... maybe offering shenmue 1/2 with monthly psn membership free games would be a win win?

(uk)

shenmue 1 & 2 on xbox or ps4 via argos-ebay works out at £14.39 (click&collect), using ebay's 10% off code TECH10 (code Expires 24/2/19)

Half price on the Steam Summer Sales 33563356

Posted this Yesterday but forgot about this thread. The Xbox One version of Shenmue HD is available @ The Game Collection for £9.95:

I even had points on my account and knocked it down to £7.17! :)

playstation psn sale, Shenmue I And II - £7.24 (71% off)

Attachments

• kkkj.JPG
    kkkj.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Shenmue I & II is part of the new Humble Bundle. It is one of the games in the "Beat the Average" tier of the Humble You Can Pet the Dog Bundle. Currently, the average is only $4.68 (and seems to actually be dropping). So for less than $5, you can get the Steam version of Shenmue I & II along with six other games. Also, you can choose to give the money you spend on it to charity.

I'm definitely going to grab the bundle at this price, even though my current PC probably isn't powerful enough to run the Shenmue games.

I'm definitely going to grab the bundle at this price, even though my current PC probably isn't powerful enough to run the Shenmue games.

I am not sure which part of the world you are in but I was in the same boat but was able to play both games through Shadow pretty seamlessly with all the mods and I wasn’t exactly right by a data center. I encourage you to look at that option.

I am not sure which part of the world you are in but I was in the same boat but was able to play both games through Shadow pretty seamlessly with all the mods and I wasn’t exactly right by a data center. I encourage you to look at that option.
Yeah, I actually played the Shenmue III trial that way last year. But I'm probably just going to eventually put together a low-end gaming PC that's capable of playing less demanding games like these.

Back