Blind Shenmue Let's Plays ๐Ÿคฉ

Do you enjoy watching blind Shenmue Let's Plays?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been watching a blind Shenmue Let's Play on YouTube by somebody called Deanly. It's so refreshing watching somebody experience Shenmue for the first time ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ.

I've seen some Blind Let's Plays where YouTubers criticise Shenmue for not being as polished as a some of the modern games that are out now. Itโ€™s a shame that most people canโ€™t put themselves back to 1999 when Shenmue game out. It was years before its time in so many areas. In modern games you still cannot talk to every NPC, and if you can, they probably donโ€™t speak and you have to read their dialog.

Anyway, I was just thinking it would be nice if anybody was interested, they can follow Deanlys Let's Play and give him some support from our community ๐Ÿ˜….

I've been watching a blind Shenmue Let's Play on YouTube by somebody called Deanly. It's so refreshing watching somebody experience Shenmue for the first time ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ.

I've seen some Blind Let's Plays where YouTubers criticise Shenmue for not being as polished as a some of the modern games that are out now. Itโ€™s a shame that most people canโ€™t put themselves back to 1999 when Shenmue game out. It was years before its time in so many areas. In modern games you still cannot talk to every NPC, and if you can, they probably donโ€™t speak and you have to read their dialog.

Anyway, I was just thinking it would be nice if anybody was interested, they can follow Deanlys Let's Play and give him some support from our community ๐Ÿ˜….
Do they stream live? I always try and drop in on the Dojo account for Shenmue streams where I can.

Do they stream live? I always try and drop in on the Dojo account for Shenmue streams where I can.
I think that it is prerecoreded to be honest, but I still enjoy the lets play. It's nice to see somebody play the game when they haven't really heard of it before and don't know what to expect.

Back