Beat 70 man battle under 10 minutes for the first time

Im still far from being perfect, the game offers very little opportunities to fight

I have my save file before the fight against Chai but it triggers the final cutscene, so I cant practice at the parking lot or even look at my moves anymore

is the last save spot viable before Tom cutscene?

About moving to Shenmue II, its going to be my 2nd playthrough, I want to do much better this time,

I noticed the fighting engine is slight faster when fighting Sam and Larry

what are the spots to practice the moves in Wan Chai? And where to fight

what are the spots to practice the moves in Wan Chai? And where to fight
There isn't training spots in Shenmue 2. You get experience at every fight scene in the fighting engine and QTE, won or lost, and acumulates. Look at a missable events guide since is your 2nd time. The Poison Brothers have a missable QTE, Fang Mei birthday quest has also one at Man Mo Bistro...
The best places for grinding are the fights against Eileen and Azumi (lose some matches on purpose), the Heaven's den both pov encounters and the man-beast, Kowloon street fights.

I totally forgot about him too and that could be considered a training spot under disguise of sparring, and a very good one indeed.

looking at my own profile in the XBOX LIVE I found out I beat the 70 man battle in 2020

I was thinking I didnt put the effort into the combat back then, but I actually did lol

looking at my own profile in the XBOX LIVE I found out I beat the 70 man battle in 2020

I was thinking I didnt put the effort into the combat back then, but I actually did lol
Probably the huge leathered beast at the end of the battle got you blocking the memory. Its worse than Chai fight for me.

Probably the huge leathered beast at the end of the battle got you blocking the memory. Its worse than Chai fight for me.

I dont let him get close with back forward kick, Im a Street Fighter Alpha 3 player, when fighting Sakura, that kick is hell , you cant barely get close to her

I dont let him get close with back forward kick, Im a Street Fighter Alpha 3 player, when fighting Sakura, that kick is hell , you cant barely get close to her
Sakura... ♥️ But how you avoid his jumping into you using his own body as a projectile 😲 I must confess that I reload like there's no tomorrow at that match. Maybe I get too nervous. The way he walks towards you, uh mama.
Im not much fond of SF gameplay (love the art department, ingame and concept) but of KoF and Garouden Densetsu.

Sakura... ♥️ But how you avoid his jumping into you using his own body as a projectile 😲 I must confess that I reload like there's no tomorrow at that match. Maybe I get too nervous. The way he walks towards you, uh mama.
Im not much fond of SF gameplay (love the art department, ingame and concept) but of KoF and Garouden Densetsu.

he usually miss that jumping attack, so you can punish him easily

Back