Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Alright!!! Shenmue 3 has arrived! One thing I have noticed is that there is no Day One Edition content - Which is a little cheeky but a minor blip in comparison the the mircale that has finally arrived! Thank you to evryone who backed the KickStarter & I hope you all enjoy!

Damn, a glass of Suntory, why didn't' I think of that this time!.
I had a Yamakazi 12 year for when Yakuza 6 came out.

Oh well... Jim Beam will have to do.

Got mine today and just booted it up. It actually looks fantastic, much, much better than I thought it was going to look.

Almost shed a tear when I started controlling Ryo. This is raw emotion you only get from playing and waiting for a game like Shenmue. And boy, we've waited.

Just checked my tracking link, but it still says it's "ready for delivery" and that it's expected to be delivered today. I swear my post is usually posted by now... getting worried now lol.

And now I'm refreshing Royal Mail's page every 5 seconds... come on, change to delivered!

What if my postman got hit by a car? Or what if he was mugged and my copy of Shenmue 3 got stolen? Or what if it fell out of his sack and got lost in a bush? Or what if a magpie came along and flew off with it? Or what if...? Argh I'm going crazy!

Expired this month? Then it should be fine. The Kickstarter was paid when the project was funded years ago I think? The guy with bank card problems had ordered a collectors edition, not Kickstarter
Yeah, turned out ShopTo had two orders for me, that was the problem. They cancelled the one that shouldn't have gone through. Basically, they did not separate out the pre order and what turned out to be the actual order. Hopefully the guy I spoke to didn't get anything wrong.

Quick question guys. In order to get the pre order theme, is it possible to get it outside the pre order? Also, any clue what the DLC is and whether its included in the backer copies? Contemplating buying the digital version too.

And now I'm refreshing Royal Mail's page every 5 seconds... come on, change to delivered!

What if my postman got hit by a car? Or what if he was mugged and my copy of Shenmue 3 got stolen? Or what if it fell out of his sack and got lost in a bush? Or what if a magpie came along and flew off with it? Or what if...? Argh I'm going crazy!
Or, he is playing Shenmue 3 himself, alongside with Real1β€˜s postman and mine 😑

Chances are it's coming tomorrow for you.

And now I've refreshed the page so many times I'm having to do those lame Google captcha thingies. Why haven't they delivered it yet!? :(

Quick question guys. In order to get the pre order theme, is it possible to get it outside the pre order? Also, any clue what the DLC is and whether its included in the backer copies? Contemplating buying the digital version too.
Nope, theme is currently for pre-order only. The only "DLC" backers get, is the extra phone conversations (if they paid for them). All the other DLC is either paid, or for pre-order promotions. The day 1 DLC is shit anyway (just a lot of free stuff and a move - can't find this move ingame yet but hoping you can get it later), and the only thing worth getting is the Kenpogi outfit. Also hoping you will be able to buy off PSN/EGS later too.

Just checked my tracking link, but it still says it's "ready for delivery" and that it's expected to be delivered today. I swear my post is usually posted by now... getting worried now lol.

its weird because mine were delivered a couple of hours ago and the tracking still says Ready for Delivery.

its weird because mine were delivered a couple of hours ago and the tracking still says Ready for Delivery.
Sounds like the postman forgot to scan it or there's a delay between the post person scanning it and the actual tracking information updating. In that case, I won't panic just yet. Much... haha.

Back