Awesome Bruce Lee UHD remastered set released

Seaman

ネットやろうぜ
10-Disc Ultra HD and Blu-ray Box Set was released on 17th July 2023.
take a look at it here
14573848-1575044413288720.jpg
Note that contains The Big Boss mandarin cut with lots of before missed scenes restored. It doesnt has -which I dont care- the overated saw-in-head shots but much more like extended James Tien fights.
Game of Death includes the log fight with Dan Inosanto but I still dont know if it also has something outside the pagoda existing only in promo stills (where Bruce fights karate black belts, being Wu Gnan one of them).

I desperately want this (and got rid of my previous Bruce Lee blu-ray boxset), but it's mega expensive at the moment (£120 in the UK). I'm waiting for it to go down in price, but i'll definitely be getting this. I hate to say it, but I don't think most of the films are that brilliant, but my goodness watching Bruce Lee is just hypnotic!

Arrow films are going to bankrupt me at this rate....!!

I desperately want this (and got rid of my previous Bruce Lee blu-ray boxset), but it's mega expensive at the moment (£120 in the UK). I'm waiting for it to go down in price, but i'll definitely be getting this.
The Final Game of Death (2023) 4K restored is avaliable standalone ;)
I hate to say it, but I don't think most of the films are that brilliant, but my goodness watching Bruce Lee is just hypnotic!
I think the same. Which one is your favourite? I stand for Way...
If just Enter... had more Angela Mao, Bolo, and less John Yikes Saxon (Jim Kelly has some style at least but Saxon moves like a potato bag)... just like preproduction notes that would be my favourite but what starts awesome develops and ends flawed to me.

Ah, my OCD demands I have everything in one box!

I hate to say it, but Enter the Dragon is my favourite, but I do have a lot of love for Fist of Fury. The Way of the Dragon is pretty patchy, but the Chuck Norris scene is incredible!

Do love me some good martial arts action! And I think i'm enjoying the output of Golden Harvest more than the Shaw Brothers ^^;

Ah, my OCD demands I have everything in one box!
🤣🤣
I hate to say it, but Enter the Dragon is my favourite, but I do have a lot of love for Fist of Fury. The Way of the Dragon is pretty patchy, but the Chuck Norris scene is incredible!
Maybe being the first movie ever watched has something to do with it, like Final Fantasy at videogames. Basically the favourite matches the first one we played. To be clear, I think Enter is cool but Saxon... xd
Do love me some good martial arts action! And I think i'm enjoying the output of Golden Harvest more than the Shaw Brothers ^^;
Im chasing every Game of Death clone ever made. Bruce Li its underrated imho.

Back