Ask the Person Below you a Question?

That was absolutely brilliant and quite thought-provoking.

I've always known there to be 7:

NA, SA, Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Antarctica.

@Truck_1_0_1_ I prefer rural areas due to being sparsely populated, quiet, and closer to nature. I do not like living in the city due to how overpopulated, loud, and rushed everything is. If given the choice, I would live in Alaska or a low populated area like Shelter Cove, California.

My question is: If we could Terraform other planets, which one would you like to live on? My choice would be Pluto and I do not care that the International Astronomical Union considers it a dwarf planet nowadays.

Last edited:
@Truck_1_0_1_ I prefer rural areas due to being sparsely populated, quiet, and closer to nature. I do not like living in the city due to how overpopulated, loud, and rushed everything is. If given the choice, I would live in Alaska or a low populated area like Shelter Cove, California.

My question is: If we could Terraform other planets, which one would you like to live on? My choice would be Pluto and I do not care that the International Astronomical Union considers it a dwarf planet nowadays.

I too, much-prefer a more-rural area, but I need a bit of urban ;).

Where I live now in southern-Barrie, is a good mix, as we're only 5-10 minutes from the hustle and bustle, but still have completely clear skies at night (amazed at how many stars you can see) and clean air.

But yeah, that drive in New Brunswick I mentioned; it's just one (somewhat poorly-maintained) road that goes for a couple hundred kilometers or so and it is PHENOMENAL.

A: Luigi for sure. I always felt he was the rightful star of the franchise.

Q: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter or Turok: 2 Seeds of Evil?
You should have left that question alone as you have just been trolled. "Green Mario" is just used by individuals who do not know Luigi's name. The user just asked you a redundant question.

As per your inquiry, I have always been a Goldeneye 64 guy myself as Turok never appealed to me.

Question: If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one could you live without?

You should have left that question alone as you have just been trolled. "Green Mario" is just used by individuals who do not know Luigi's name. The user just asked you a redundant question.

As per your inquiry, I have always been a Goldeneye 64 guy myself as Turok never appealed to me.

Question: If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one could you live without?
It honestly wasn't a troll. He understood the question the way I intended. Mario overshadows Luigi which is why people wrongly call him green Mario sometimes.

I hope I never lose my sense of smell, but I guess I don't need it to survive.

Question:

If you were a spider, would you wear your pants on your two hindlegs or on all 8?

I'd only put the pants on my hind legs and not all 8

Question:

What's the most expensive video game you bought?
The Shenmue trilogy oddly enough. Given how many releases it has had (especially Shenmue III), I have easily spent thousands of dollars. I can safely say that I have never spent so much money on one franchise. The only thing that comes close is the Final Fantasy franchise.

Question: What would be your favorite weapon to wield in battle?

I've been had! lol I don't care what color Mario is, I would take Luigi over any of the characters in that franchise. I understand the franchise is super simple and theres no complexity within its characters, but Luigi does feel underappreciated when next to Mario, even if they feel very much like the same person at times.

Goldeneye 64 is the best N64 FPS in my opinion hands down, but the reason I asked on Turok is it's something that I never see get brought up anywhere, despite Turok 2 being incredibly popular when it launched, and Turok 1 being very underappreciated and not as well known when it launched. I never understood the appeal of Turok 2 over 1, though I still enjoyed 2, but 2 took us in the direction of 3 and then the really bad sequels on PS2 and PS3.

It honestly wasn't a troll. He understood the question the way I intended. Mario overshadows Luigi which is why people wrongly call him green Mario sometimes.

I hope I never lose my sense of smell, but I guess I don't need it to survive.

Question:

If you were a spider, would you wear your pants on your two hindlegs or on all 8?
I honestly didn't pick up on that and I just assumed they had a Green Mario since the franchise has run on fumes since Mario 64 when it comes to creativity. They have WaLuigi and Wario so I figured Green Mario must have been a real thing lol. But yes, Luigi is overshadowed yet not as annoying as Mario for some reason.

I actually lost my smell and taste last month due to COVID-19. I was bed ridden and thought I was dying for weeks, then after I started to slowly get out of bed my smell went away and then my taste entirely. Worse yet, my taste changed due to COVID with something called 'parosmia' where you have taste but the taste buds and smell are off. Literally every single thing I ate for nearly a month taste like the way vomit smells or like sour milk or like burning plastic...every.single.thing!...except ketchup, which I don't normally like. I started panicing because I thought I'd never get my taste back since thats what often happens with parosmia, but thankfully it came back about a week ago. Food has never tasted so vibrant and good and I am grateful!

A: It depends on what type of battle I am in. I am assuming this isn't the battle within my mind or my spirit but an actual physical one against an opposing person/entity of people? If so: Ideally, I'd be wielding a pen and paper in an act of diplomacy with a reasonable opponent that I can come to peaceful terms with. Since that doesn't work in the real world, and I'm assuming you're inquiring about a traditional battlefield weapon I would go with either a Katana for an Eastern style weapon or a Chained Mace for a Western style weapon. I find the precision with proper skill to use a Katana to be something of a protective spiritual weapon to it's traditional warrior, and to a lesser degree I like the Chained Mace because its brutal and unconventional. I remember the scene in Braveheart where William shows up in the guys bedroom over his bed on the horse with the mace, there's something that appeals to the primal side with using a weapon like that. Katana for more precise and reserved weaponry, Chained Mace for more brutal and primal weaponry. One more defensive in its spirit, the other more offensive. Even though a gun or tank would be the most practical in a real life situation, it's boring and not personal to use a projectile like that. Unlike much of the modern day military conflict, I'm not going to be on a battle field killing people for no reason unless its personal which it never is in the modern era like it was in the old eras where people invaded a persons home village, and when its personal I want to feel like I'm fighting for something and I want to view my weapon as an extension of myself, rather than as a prop to commit murder for my intellectual owners. If this is even more personal, like a one on one vengeful issue then it's even more personal to not use a projectile. I find even in video games, when given the choice I will typically use less guns and more traditional weapons. In the Tomb Raider reboot I lean towards Lara's bow and arrow over the pistol, shotgun and machine gun whenever I can, of course I'll pull out 'the shotti' if I need to clear an area of enemies and I'm getting overwhelmed. Back in the PS2 days with Manhunt I preferred all of the weapons that were up close and personal like the plastic bag or glass shards over using any of the guns.

Q: What is your favorite color, and why?

Last edited:
Q: What is your favorite color, and why?
A: Black and red. It is the college team colors of my city, plus I have always been drawn to those colors. As well as easy to color coordinate your outfits around those two colors.

Q: what is the one place you wanna visit before you die and why?

A: Black and red. It is the college team colors of my city, plus I have always been drawn to those colors. As well as easy to color coordinate your outfits around those two colors.

Q: what is the one place you wanna visit before you die and why?
I still want to go to South Korea, New York and UK at some point. Or I'd just love to get back to Japan.

Q: If you woke up tomorrow in the body of your 13 year old self and had a chance to do it all over again; what would you do differently?

Q: If you woke up tomorrow in the body of your 13 year old self and had a chance to do it all over again; what would you do differently?
A: I would have made it a point to not run from my problems via escapism. But, that provides a lot of problems and would change my trajectory in life. I would have known (now due to experience) that I have to find a common ground to handle what needs to be handled instead of neglecting it. (school, etc) While also doing the things I have done that got me too here. Basically, I finished school (which I didn't do), confronted my own fears, and issues I think I'd be different. But, then again I am filled with some regrets but I have also said I'd not change a thing. I'd change if anything these few things. It's not that I couldn't do the school work. I was an honor roll student, but once I hit middle school. I just didn't wanna do it anymore for a lot of reasons.

I am also a firm believer in you're environment affects you as well. So, I wish perhaps that was a tad better.

Q: what do you think is your best quality?

Intuition. I do find myself in situations in only seems I can solve. The other day, the road was blocked with traffic and people were sitting there for 30 minutes not moving. When it was time for me to leave the house, I got out, directed a number of cars to move over and a big jam was fixed in a couple of minutes.

What are your most important short, medium and long terms goals in life? Can include things you simply want to do.

• Short Term - Lose the damn weight! Hoping I can drop 12kg in the next 3-4 months.
  • Medium - Refurbish the house and buy a new bed which will hopefully cure my sleep deprivation.
  • Long - Pay for the mortgage. On track to finish this in by the time I'm 45 but if I could do it much sooner, that would be great.

Back