Anthem

Hello everyone from shenmuedojo,

I am here to make mention that Anthem has a VIP Demo this weekend that you can only get access to if you preordered the game or received a referral from a friend. I was just wondering if anyone was playing the demo despite it's problems and for others who are weary of the game or do not know anything about it that there will be a Open Demo next weekend starting on the 1st of February to the 3rd of February. This is for both PC's and consoles (in the case of PC Origin/Origin Access/Premier) so if you are interested you can try the game out.

There have been a few bugs with the demo and it started off rocky so I hope if you were in it this weekend that it did not deter you from the game or your impressions of it have tuned sour. These problems should be rectified by the Open Demo I hope so I will leave a link here so you can see what a person at bioware has said concerning the issues and the demo (beta.. same difference).

Bioware's Head Of Live Service:

http://blog.bioware.com/2019/01/26/anthem-vip-demo-update/

Enjoy

Would like to note that today is the public demo... guys. it starts at 12pm EST so you can compare that time to your timezone so I assume in some places that is like 5pm through 12 to 2 am? stuff like that. ;)

Would like to note that today is the public demo... guys. it starts at 12pm EST so you can compare that time to your timezone so I assume in some places that is like 5pm through 12 to 2 am? stuff like that. ;)
Played two games and was not impressed. The combat grew on me but the game was just bland for me.

Back