Another sad episode of gamedev harassing

Seaman

ネットやろうぜ
Now with Ron Gilbert, as some people didn't liked the visual design that he, as the creator, wished to use. And when this happens you have two options:
a) Accept the proposal. Probably, and factually, many others engage with it, so maybe its a good idea to play it for 1h and then, with a cold and not gut based mind, give your point of view.
b) Fuck everyone. You are the center of the universe so if you dont like it, no one, even the author has the right to like it, dont even talk about using it. Go apeshit crazy about it. Use demeaning and rude comments as much as possible. Your money buys devs souls so if you say bark they bark.

https://www.pcgamer.com/monkey-isla...-the-new-game-after-personal-attack-comments/

It saddens me for the void one has to have inside for going the B path and literally, smashing people.

This is getting out of hands since a long time. I've just read it and I'll be restraining from further writing for now... Boy Im pissed. I think there has to be some debate around it because this is the true game killer, forget piracy... If you dont earn money there a chance you expressed what you wanted, fulfilling one of the main gamedev goals: to communicate a idea, story or envision. By watching the game market (aaa and indie) turn in slowmo into some hostile barren, worst than Prypiat or Fallout Wasteland. I deleted two paragraph because something told me to... Please, loud your voice against this, make trending. This is near the point of inquisition.
Fuck Q&As, devlogs, and all this things that deviate into childish spoiled "fandom".

Now with Ron Gilbert, as some people didn't liked the visual design that he, as the creator, wished to use. And when this happens you have two options:
a) Accept the proposal. Probably, and factually, many others engage with it, so maybe its a good idea to play it for 1h and then, with a cold and not gut based mind, give your point of view.
b) Fuck everyone. You are the center of the universe so if you dont like it, no one, even the author has the right to like it, dont even talk about using it. Go apeshit crazy about it. Use demeaning and rude comments as much as possible. Your money buys devs souls so if you say bark they bark.

https://www.pcgamer.com/monkey-isla...-the-new-game-after-personal-attack-comments/

It saddens me for the void one has to have inside for going the B path and literally, smashing people.

This is getting out of hands since a long time. I've just read it and I'll be restraining from further writing for now... Boy Im pissed. I think there has to be some debate around it because this is the true game killer, forget piracy... If you dont earn money there a chance you expressed what you wanted, fulfilling one of the main gamedev goals: to communicate a idea, story or envision. By watching the game market (aaa and indie) turn in slowmo into some hostile barren, worst than Prypiat or Fallout Wasteland. I deleted two paragraph because something told me to... Please, loud your voice against this, make trending. This is near the point of inquisition.
Fuck Q&As, devlogs, and all this things that deviate into childish spoiled "fandom".
It's quite a sad state of affairs these days and I'd say almost every fandom has that element in it.

Social media has done some wonderful things, Shenmue would not have been revived without it, but it also gives a platform for some of the most toxic asshats on the planet. Most of these people can say what they like without fear of repercussions or being punched in the face. Therein lies the issues.

Its nasty, spud. I dont want to write long because I read the previous one and even lost coherency at the end. This bunch endangers the privacy in Internet, surely play a part in turning the public opinion in favour of ruling out anonimous use of Internet. Even me turn into support it while I know it wouldn't be good news. Or maybe yes, idk..

Back