Air twister arcade in shenmue 4 ?

Watta ya say

Maby not the whole air twister game but i wouldn't complain about that or arcade mode or same engine with difrent levles . I cant see that being to difficult

It would actually be cool if yu got a few games like this under his belt before shenmue 4 gets made and then have them or a variation of them as arcade game in shenmue 4

I think people underestimate Air Twister a bit as a game. The game size is 3gb which I think is a liitle too big for a simple mini game. Even a single playthrough of arcade mode is at least 40+ minutes. Again, too much for a minigame. Shenmue minigames are about 3-5 minutes each.

Maybe some cut down version of Air Twister with the first four-five levels. :) It would be cool if these stages were a little different from the original. Like Air Twister Remix or something. Even if there are just few levels, you will get "game over" from 3 hits... for the sake of the challenge. :)

Last edited:
Air Twister will fit very well with other SEGA games from the "New Era, New Energy" series. :giggle:

I think people underestimate Air Twister a bit as a game. The game size is 3gb which I think is a liitle too big for a simple mini game. Even a single playthrough of arcade mode is at least 40+ minutes. Again, too much for a minigame. Shenmue minigames are about 3-5 minutes each.

Maybe some cut down version of Air Twister with the first four-five levels. :) It would be cool if these stages were a little different from the original. Like Air Twister Remix or something. Even if there are just few levels, you will get "game over" from 3 hits... for the sake of the challenge. :)
3GB isnt really that much and yea i agree a truncated or remixed abridged mabey reskin version would make sense im defiantly not saying carry over all the unlockable stats and all that

Also it isnt much longer than the origanal space harrier

Back