Adam Koralik Live Stream for 100k Subs - Invited to Sega to play "as much as he wants" of S1/S2!

Tweet from Adam Koralik

1532900674125.png
I assume he means GMT, not GST lol, but this could be awesome if he is allowed to stream the game (not sure if that was what he was implying).

Either way, I guess he will talk a lot about the game and we will probably learn some more stuff!

I hope if he is doing a Q&A in Segas own studio that they will dabble deep into some more info on the rereleases.
Also curious about this ''special video'' i assume that's separate from tomorrow's stream.

Adam must be the happiest guy right now. But he deserves it, he's been so vocal on Shenmue on his channel for so damn long, always spreading the love for every bit that surfaced. Though others would also need a slice of the pie, going by that.

In any case I hope that some of the more burning questions can be answered in this event, though I do kinda want some things to stay unexplained and for us all to find out when we get our hands on it ourselves.

In any case I hope that some of the more burning questions can be answered in this event, though I do kinda want some things to stay unexplained and for us all to find out when we get our hands on it ourselves.

lol yeh I kinda feel the same way. We are getting very close now so I can feel like I can hold on without knowing everything. I cannot start to think how hard it is going to be when information for Shenmue 3 starts to roll in... I am going to go media blackout which is going to be one of the hardest things ever!

Back