110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Do you have a link to this tease?

I do know this is a follow up interview to one in February, but I'm not sure they would have done another just two months later to sit on it for six months after loads more of Wanted: Dead was shown in the meantime. But who knows, the outlet isn't very big anyway.

Putting my detective hat on, I would say this is probably relatively recent just looking at the length of Sergei's hair. It's a lot longer than February, and I'd say it looks even longer than the last photo of Sergei on his Twitter which was taken late April.
I can’t find the original tease but I definitely remember this site/guy teasing a new interview with 110 shortly after the S4 rumors cropped up. On closer inspection though, this is definitely fairly recent, as they start off by discussing the delay to Wanted: Dead, which wasn’t announced until late August. I guess they agreed another interview back in April/May and have only just now gotten around to it.

The response 110 gave to @24Nathan says it all for me, you don't give a response like this without something happening.

View attachment 17123
"Eventually", if I'm not mistaken that's the same word he used during the interview when he was referring to the other, more ambitious game they have in development.

In some way or another Shenmue 4 will be among us... eventually.

"Eventually", if I'm not mistaken that's the same word he used during the interview when he was referring to the other, more ambitious game they have in development.

In some way or another Shenmue 4 will be among us... eventually.
Don't say it don't think it

amon-

I reckon we just need to get to april 2023 before the shenmue 4 train takes off.

By that time, Air Twister and Wanted Dead would be out and significantly updated.
Who’s to say that YS Net isn’t already working on something else that’s neither Shenmue nor Air Twister-related? The 110 guys have at least three other games in the works as well.

Who’s to say that YS Net isn’t already working on something else that’s neither Shenmue nor Air Twister-related? The 110 guys have at least three other games in the works as well.
I think what's swaying the majority of the individuals is because whenever shenmue is mentioned around 110 they seem to play along. Any other individual/publisher if there was no truth in this rumour which has been going on since April it would of been addressed, dismissed and debunked by now. I mean you'd have to if your a new publisher trying to build a reputation why ruin it before your company is off the ground? Why would you only offer no comments when it's mentioned in interviews/discords? Why tweet back to a fellow tweeter who used our hashtag "Letsgetshenmue4" with "eventually". Why initially respond with "Guess why he was at our event :p" I don't disagree with your comment because it's indeed possible it could be a completely different project old or new nothing is off the table at this point :) but if you're simply not working on shenmue or anything related to the IP just you know take the opportunity to put it to bed. They get peace working on whatever it might be and us fans can continue doing what we're doing. As long as shenmue is not forgotten about and still at the forefront I'm all for it.

So this may be your fate

View attachment 17130

I'm saving those moves for Shenmue 5

For Shenmue 4, I'm going with this.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

God, I remember these evil 'cheats'. Especially for Pokemon...There was one that tried to get kids to run with 6 Magikarp and beat Lance somehow with them 100 times in a row, making him angry enough to give you a generation 3 Pokemon and some deadly move for Magikarp...
Or that Bluechu would be behind a truck on Cinnabar or whatever.

Back