110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

They already confirmed that the Trailer for Wanted: Dead wasn't their big announcement... Until we get confirmation that this Blade Runner thing is their big announcement, that's a bit premature don't you think? Even then, it's pretty clear that they are working with Yu on something (in my opinion at least).
I wasn't aware of a big announcement, if they do reveal it's Shenmue IV today, then mass report my previous post to get that outta there, if it's the blade runner game though, then I still 100% support what I said in my last post.

Yeah, I think it looks sick.

Blade Runner is clearly the big one. They haven’t actually “announced” it as far a social media or even forums go. I’m not gonna pretend Ys is working on that.

They already confirmed that the Trailer for Wanted: Dead wasn't their big announcement... Until we get confirmation that this Blade Runner thing is their big announcement, that's a bit premature don't you think? Even then, it's pretty clear that they are working with Yu on something (in my opinion at least).
Let's be fair. The ''couple of weeks'' thing was either incompetence or intentional lie

I'm just kidding, but I mean we'll find out he's getting some ceremonial title for another game. That's the sort of vibe I'm getting lately. They've got Trip Hawkins as an adviser. Why not YS?

Well 110 played us like a damn fiddle. Fuck 110 Industries for using us fans to get clout for their shitty Wanted Dead game, I've lost hope in a Shenmue IV happening by them...

How do you know it's shitty? Just because they didn't announce S4?

Let's be fair. The ''couple of weeks'' thing was either incompetence or intentional lie

Or circumstances changed. Maybe they had something to announce then found out Air Twister was imminent.
I do think a simple tweet stating the announcement has been pushed back for the foreseeable future wouldn't have hurt.

I feel like I am out of the loop right now. Didn't they say they'd make an announcement today? Or have I missed something?

Is that Blade Runner post even real? I see it was originally posted to some site I’d never heard of, then reposted elsewhere.

Back