110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Hm, very cryptic Stuff. Maybe Apples and Bananas is this: Apple is the new Game by YsNet because its for Apple Devices and Bananas is Shenmue IV. Or I am bananas :D Give me Hopium already!

New website for YSNET has been very westernised, so probably a safe guess that either Apple for 110i have had a hand in it. Probably Apple offering a bit of service as part of the deal for Air Twister.

I don't intend this to sound harsh and I hope it doesn't come across as offensive, but the word I would use is more professional. The trailer for Air Twister and YsNet's website are very slick. I hope that that we see more of that level of professionalism when/if Shenmue IV is announced.

I don't intend this to sound harsh and I hope it doesn't come across as offensive, but the word I would use is more professional. The trailer for Air Twister and YsNet's website are very slick. I hope that that we see more of that level of professionalism when/if Shenmue IV is announced.
That was my immediate thought as well. "Why does a mobile game have a better logo than Shenmue III?" :p

That was my immediate thought as well. "Why does a mobile game have a better logo than Shenmue III?" :p

Haha right? I realised I just implied it and didn't actually say it when I said I hope I'm not being harsh, but yeah, that is what I mean. Nearly every Shenmue 3 trailer and everything about its look, style, and design etc when promoting the game (logo, cover art, website, screenshots, trailers) looked really amateur compared to *this* a "random mobile game" (it does look awesome though, don't get me wrong)

Yet Ys Net is still REALLY bad at in-game fonts lol. They need some help on that end.

They better not be playing with us.
I assume that with the launch of Air Twister, Ys Net will now focus on the development of Shenmue 4 in partnership with 110 industries.
Hope they announce something soon my Shenmue Itch is killing me.

That was probably Deep Silver's doing and not YSNet.
Remember they were using outdated images as promotional material for S3 too :LOL:

That phrase, "We have assumed control," is the final line on the Rush album 2112. So maybe they're not "rushing" things. Shenmue IV in 2112?!
One would hope the priests at the temple of Syrinx might know more about Shenmue IV than they're letting on...

The ruse cruise continues.
i had to google it. safe search disabled so it was.. bumpy. the worst pat of this is that there's civilian staff at many countries secret agencies, maybe even registered here, who already know but can't tell about Shenmue IV. Since the 110i russian connection the french, spanish, british etc secret services know. i wouldn't discard this being mkultra. Be careful, they triangulate ip.

The one thing that still bothers me is why the 110i IGN presentation is just promoted as Wanted Dead and not a 110i presentation. It would suck if it was just one trailer and nothing else.

Back