110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

So far 110 Industries was never featured in any Sony Playstation stream event, and not on the Playstation blog,
their trailers are also not featured / uploaded on Sony Playstations Youtube channel.
Its totally possible that a 110 Industries Shenmue 4 is never going to show up on any Playstation channel or show.
So looking at it from the side that 110 Industries and Sony dont have any kind of history together
(as far as we know right now),
i think its better to assume that nothing Shenmue related is gonna happen in that Playstation stream.

I continue to believe the game will be announced early june. Many of you are looking at TGS, but it WASN'T a couple of weeks away.

110i could have a short teaser on June 2nd, with a ps5 exclusivity announcement. Wouldn't keep my hopes high about it, though... I would rather see a teaser on June 9th at Summer games fest (they said there was no chance to see Yu on stage, not that they wouldn't announce anything there).

In both cases, they could show more during their stream on June 10th, that might be something similar to their Tgs video : follow-up on their projects and announcements.

Or... They could just unveil the game during their stream on the 10th, enjoying the buzz created by Summer games fest and get their game on News sites along other big games announcements.

Fact Sony and 110i don't have history together doesn't mean nothing. 110i is a new company with no history with any big publisher at all. They wish to go big, so it could begin with one of them. And Shenmue 4 would make a little buzz for them and for Sony.

I could see any of those scenarios happen, rather than a Tgs announcement. If I'm right, 110i should tease us again about it in the next couple of weeks 😏

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that there will not be a Shenmue IV announcement before the end of the year and that if there ever is one, 110 Industries will have no involvement in it.

Come on, it's obvious now they were just using us and enjoying the fact they went semi-viral.

If Shenmue 4 is announced at the Sony event I'll literally get this picture of Mario Grianni tattooed on my left ass cheek.

bSeXcjO.png

Remember this, people! :p

Fact Sony and 110i don't have history together doesn't mean nothing. 110i is a new company with no history with any big publisher at all. They wish to go big, so it could begin with one of them. And Shenmue 4 would make a little buzz for them and for Sony.

I could see any of those scenarios happen, rather than a Tgs announcement. If I'm right, 110i should tease us again about it in the next couple of weeks 😏
Ah thats what i needed few drops of hopium tincture. Exactly, they dont had any ties until yesterday morning because its only a matter of money. Lots of it. And 110i seems to have funds >1$

I'll hold you to it :wink:
Nope, you won't. I saw it first, so im the one to hold dat ass cheek. :mad:

We tend to forget Gamescom, which has grown in scale.

It could show up at Sony's event. A couple of folks in the know have hinted that FF7R2 will be shown there. I doubt it.

Speaking of Sony, off-topic, I've been a gamer for my entire life and was an area manager for GameStop for a decade. I've never seen a system be so hard to get nearly 2 years after its release. Mind boggling.

Speaking of Sony, off-topic, I've been a gamer for my entire life and was an area manager for GameStop for a decade. I've never seen a system be so hard to get nearly 2 years after its release. Mind boggling.

TBH, PS5's are always available on Ebay and the prices do seem better lately, at least on the UK site.
The disc editions used to be Β£800+, now they are around the Β£500-550 mark brand new, which is actually pretty good. Ebay sellers have to pay final sale fees as well so that will be factored in to the price.
I figure Β£100 difference isn't too bad if you are fed up of trying and failing to get one via stores etc.

anything beyond June can't be treated as a matter of "couple of weeks" as we are already stretching by now.
if June went by without any announcements then 110i didn't keep their word.. simple as that. (maybe they changed their plan)

I havent followed the thread, did the announcement they teased in april ever happened?

Found this on the new Ys Net site. Whats with all this banana stuff recently πŸ‘€

View attachment 16146

Interesting. @James Brown mentioned Year of the Rabbit after showing him this image.
On Google, it brought up this page: https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/rabbit/

Inside, the second paragraph reads:

"2022 will be a year when most Rabbits will be released from the heavy limitations of the past several years. You have done your time, and now a new direction is slowly becoming apparent. You are like a bow and arrow that has been pulled back to the limit and in 2022 you will be ready to let some arrows fly. Aim well! Yes there is work involved. Just don’t hesitate. Get whatever needs to be done done. A new more positive outlook on life is opening up new opportunities. If these opportunities are not happening, then strive to adjust your understanding of, and alignment with others."

Sounds like Yu could be on form to finally get things done this year.. :cool:

Back