110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's because Trip Hawkins doesn't resonate with mainstream audience. It's not a name that is as impactful as Miyamoto, Suzuki, Kojima etc... And also because he is simply an advisor to the board, which isn't that big a role inside the enterprise
Thats sounds sense. I want to think its just a minor mistake... i was expecting more developed and polite answer in the line of "While YES this is an additional big announce as we are proud of having T.Hawkins on board blabla assets blablaba... ITS NOT what we have prepared... " corporative talk its what serious companies do IMO.
I see this:
"We glad T.Hawkins is joining us"
"Is the announce?"
"Ayaaaa NO! AYAYA! Trip guy the big news? LOL!"
(Trip Hawkings reading it: 🥲)

I see the communication a bit kamikaze and that rised my alarms of they being like that with all the S4 tweet liking.

Thats sounds sense. I want to think its just a minor mistake... i was expecting more developed and polite answer in the line of "While YES this is an additional big announce as we are proud of having T.Hawkins on board blabla assets blablaba... ITS NOT what we have prepared... " corporative talk its what serious companies do IMO.
I see this:
"Is the announce?"

I see the communication a bit kamikaze and that rised my alarms of they being like that with all the S4 tweet liking.
Yeah, I see what you mean. They could have been a bit more respectful yes.

I think it can be three at the time:
1. idioms are idioms.
2. that leads to
this ISN’T a big announcement, but rather it isn’t the big announcement that was teased
3. and the way the came clarify its its a bit rookie (please imagine a law firm announcing their no-that special guest)

all true statements. I dont see overthinking yet. Just saying, in case we get a notable delay beware this kind of moves.

not stepping out of hope but sincerely i bugged.

Just watch the Yu video from 110. They talk a lot about Shenmue, but also about old undeveloped ideas etc...

But I am optimistic today: 20% Shenmue IV 80% New IP

They’ve never said “we’re
I see this:
"Is the announce?"

I don't think they owe us as much as you think. They have other business concerns, of course.

I don't think they owe us as much as you think. They have other business concerns, of course.
True they have other business concern and im ok with that. I never implied they owning us but to their new member T.H. yes I keep thinking they owed him a better announcing. Unless Hawkins himself is "on the joke" i cant buy this a desirable communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back