Recent content by Zhenmue

1. Zhenmue

Air twister arcade in shenmue 4 ?

3GB isnt really that much and yea i agree a truncated or remixed abridged mabey reskin version would make sense im defiantly not saying carry over all the unlockable stats and all that Also it isnt much longer than the origanal space harrier
  2. Zhenmue

What are you playing?

Oh i will whenni get to it down the line will do kiwami 2 and work my way up from there as the atory of 3 4 5 isnt as fresh in my mind as it was like 4 or 5 uears ago lol
  3. Zhenmue

What are you playing?

Iv not got that far in the yakuza franchise so far i have played 12345 0 of the end and kiwami 1 i think thus far 1. 2.0 and 5 are my faves . I think 3 and kiwami 1 and of the end are the lowest points for me which does not necessarily mea they are bad They are great games but i do find of...
  4. Zhenmue

Air twister arcade in shenmue 4 ?

Watta ya say Maby not the whole air twister game but i wouldn't complain about that or arcade mode or same engine with difrent levles . I cant see that being to difficult It would actually be cool if yu got a few games like this under his belt before shenmue 4 gets made and then have them or...
  5. Zhenmue

What are you playing?

Just completed yakuza kiwami and i liked it but i honestly think i liked the original ps2 version better as i found the majima evarywere feature just tedious and created loads of plot inconsistencies also im not so much into the multiple fighting styles feature i felt it just made fighting...
  6. Zhenmue

How to unlock more Fluffy stages?

I have unlocked the top line this far
  7. Zhenmue

Best animal friend

Flying Fish bird forever his intro is so epic but yet his dead pan expression makes him hilarious and the fact he has wings is just an extra level of absurd he exceeds his place holder fish graphics with a dead eyed confidence unmatched by any living creature on this planet or anyother He...
  8. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

strange . I assume it came out physically in your region ?
  9. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

Its a strange situation most media likes to boast about sales or data and is easy to come but game publishers lile to be vague which im sure wasnt allways he case . Strange times we are in lol
  10. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

I can did this strategy for a while air twister is pretty adictve but not in a play it for hours on end type way juat when i think iv had enough i tend to give it another go the next day kinda like pacman 256 Air twister 2 would be welcome or an outrun / hang on style game wpuld be welcome next...
  11. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

Thats true i guess . Do we even know rhe budget of air twister
  12. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

Yea i suspect it's going to do well enough as its kind of a low risk game . Didnt break the bank to make and from what i gather it did ok on apple device's and i suspect will make its money on consoles . I guess mpre accurate data will follow in the coming months
  13. Zhenmue

Air twister sales ?

Anyone know how sales have been going for air twister It be intresting to know
  14. Zhenmue

Famitsu article on 2021 Japanese game developer aspirations, featuring Yu Suzuki

Would be cool if it was a new VF and that part of the deal is you is allowed to use the engine in shenmue 4 I can dream lol
  15. Zhenmue

Has it been stated what language will be the original

I'll go with whatever the original lip synch is for but I'm hoping that it will be the Japanese as the original Also I find English dubs really distracting and never sound right especially when it comes to anime
Back