Recent content by Zero.RGB

1. Zero.RGB

Yokosuka Anime Promotion: Online Gacha Gacha

Went to my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving and found this with some of my mail, wonder how long it was sitting there. Southern California here.
  2. Zero.RGB

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

3. Zero.RGB

No problem, they're not very expensive on eBay if you ever want to go for them. Sure thing, I'll take some when I'm home later.
  4. Zero.RGB

Not him, but those look like the pre-order bonus double sided mirrors from Gamestop. Got a few myself.
  5. Zero.RGB

I know, right? I think the box is something I can live without but it'd be nice to have 🙃 About $160. $50 each for sitting Ryo and Shenhua and $60 for forklift Ryo. And it's all good, I was living off cigarettes and black coffee for a bit when I paid around that much for my copy of Snatcher on...
  6. Zero.RGB

Couldn't live with just having Chai so after weeks of scoping out eBay like a hawk for decent pricing, I've finally accumulated all 4 capsule toys. Really wish I went for the set back during the Kickstarter but as they say, you snooze you lose.
  7. Zero.RGB

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

I bought both collector's editions because I love the franchise like all of you here but yeah, the price is a bit steep when you factor in that the majority of the items are paper goods. I definitely feel the first collector's edition came with cooler stuff and was $50 cheaper to boot. I don't...
  8. Zero.RGB

Shenmue Dojo's 20th Birthday Celebrations

I've been lurking the forum for about 10 years or so and finally decided to make an account here last year near the Shenmue 3 release but man, it's insane how time flies. Happy birthday, Shenmue Dojo and thank you to all of you here for doing what you do. It's communities like this that keep the...
  9. Zero.RGB

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

I waited because I had totally forgotten they don't charge until the funding period ends lol. I went a bit hard on Christmas gifts for family and friends and didn't want to dip into savings.
  10. Zero.RGB

Niiice. One to open and one to keep sealed mentality?
  11. Zero.RGB

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Payday has come. And so have I 😂. Did my part, thanks again for such an amazing project!
  12. Zero.RGB

YEAH BOY
  13. Zero.RGB

Fuck. I already have the first Limited Run Collector's Edition but I need this one too. I can live without the vinyls since I've recently switched over to cassettes as my preferred physical media format but this complete edition, damn.
  14. Zero.RGB

Next Generation Thoughts

Yeah, the Pocket Station looks neat and I wish we got it here in the states. Love the Dreamcast VMU just wish it had better battery life.
  15. Zero.RGB

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

There you go! I was luckily able to acquire a Shenhua and sitting Ryo to go along with the dreaded Chai but if we're playing by your logic, I totally hope I can't find a forklift Ryo myself soon lol
Back