Recent content by Wolfgame

1. W

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

I never came back to post my thoughts on shenmue 3 cause I was honestly in the same boat as this review. In going to be honest, I found my opinion of the series dropping the more I tried to engage with the 3rd game. So many design decisions and mechanics that just didn't blend into a fun game...
  2. W

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Mine says out for delivery, I may not have time to play until closer to thanksgiving
  3. W

Update regarding the Shenmue III Backer Trial coming "within a couple of weeks"

Gonna try to wait it out till release to avoid hearing about the demo and go in as blind as possible at launch
  4. W

Kickstarter Update #107 - Reward Progress Report

Very excited with this update. It's really coming together nicely, a lot to be enthusiastic about.
  5. W

The negativity surrounding Shenmue3

I agree and their aren't really many alternatives. If you look for gaming news on YouTube a lot of it is built around click bait and controversy. If you try to follow on more prominent gaming outlets or communities, most of the conversation is geared toward a certain amount of political...
  6. W

The Shenmue Show with Segalacious

Very enjoyable show, I recommend giving a watch.
  7. W

demo

I'm feeling the same way.
  8. W

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

I'm very excited about the extra stretch goals that were reached.
  9. W

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

I think I will change my copy to ps4 and carry on from their. I can look forward to a steam version later with achievements and features that EGS doesn't have while still getting to enjoy game at release.
  10. W

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

If I'm following the topic for our next official update, I saw talk of an update coming soon from EGS on this. Do we know when that may be?
  11. W

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

It just seems inflammatory for no real reason to me
  12. W

I'm still hesitating to change my fangamer choice cause I am hopeful this will all work out
  13. W

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

I wonder if all the dismissive comments for pc players will come back to bite us later when sells don't perform and secure a continuation of the series.
  14. W

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

I have too many good memories both in shenmue the game and on this website to accept a scenario of "and now the shenmue fandom is tarnished forever!" That can be your reality, but to me that reaction is just as crazy as making threats on the kickstarter page. Could over a decade of good will...
  15. W

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

I wouldn't try to think of a lot of this negativity as something directed specifically at Yu. This drama could be happening to any game right now that was made epic exclusive. It's hard having it happen to our game though. I knew this news would be difficult but I don't have the same outrage we...
Back