Recent content by walter10h

1. W

Can anyone make a mod to remove the dog barking sfx from Shenmue 1?

Ohhhh! Yep, that's it. It works great. You sir, are awesome. Shame that there doesn't seem to be a tool that can convert these to an easy to edit wave file. snd2wav doesn't work here so far.
  2. W

[Mod] DualShock 4 icons on PC

Just a heads up. This mod can be loaded using forklift, without having to do any hex editing.
  3. W

Voices are in a different, more manageable format. Well, considering that it happens in Dobuita and Yamanose constantly, and you do spend quite a bit of time in those areas, yes, it is very annoying.
  4. W

Now, I have a pretty good idea of what the file may be, but it's like you said, we can't open SND files from the remasters atm. Thanks for the help.
  5. W

Ahh, I didn't know there was a v1.01 released. I got the SND files, but when I convert them, I only get noise, even though I already have python 2.7 installed and configured.
  6. W

Are we talking about the remasters? Because I get a bunch of dat, paks, pakf, and riff files. I open the paks and pakf files with IPAC browser, but I can't find any SND files.
  7. W

I hate it. It was bad enough to have to listen to the neighbor dog barking incessantly, only to have to deal with it in my vidya gaemz!
  8. W

Do it! And no wonder I couldn't find the sfx. All I got were voices, but I figured I was just doing something wrong. Wonder where the music files are.
  9. W

It irked me on DC and it irks me here. Could anyone just silence that obnoxious barking please?
Back