2. Truck_1_0_1_

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

It was a joke, you wet blanket
  3. Truck_1_0_1_

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Are you that Ahmed guy?
  4. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

I wanted to mention, Seonhee's VA looks NOTHING like Seonhee; since 3 or so, they've tried to model the characters' faces off of their VA (unless they voices multiple characters in the series), with only a couple of exceptions... And Seonhee's one of 'em.
  5. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

We can! But I play through everything in one go: I wasn't going to go back in PA, though that's on me
  6. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

I don't mind grinding at all and the smackdown really helped in the dungeons, big time, however I do think that we should've had access to Yokohama Underground with Kasuga. I know, I'm just a petulant child over the whole Kiryu relationship subject lol, I'll acknowledge that! And yeah...
  7. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

I'd put the story in the top 10, closer to 5, out of the 20 games. On par or a touch worse than 7, IMO. 7 had a better plot in terms of moving parts, this had a better plot in terms of stakes; 7 gets the edge, but essentially each game in the series also has a 10/10 plot in terms of writing and...
  8. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

Great write-up,You! To get the nitpicks out of the way, I addressed 2 of the 4 in my review and while I didn't notice and slowdown or frame drops at first, once hitting up the dungeons, it happened a bit often, but always at the same points, this I wasn't miffed. These games will NEVER be 10/10...
  9. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

Yeah, that was me too: same day I got 4 stars, I needed I think 150 more popularity points to get 5 stars, so it was only a matter of minutes before I was good to go.
  10. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

It doesn't hurt that Hawaii is absolutely gargantuan and there's so much to do there.
  11. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

Not just for one chapter 😉 I'm the end, Ebina turns out to be a pretty decent villain, his gimmicky background isn't even necessary to the plot or to things in general.
  12. Truck_1_0_1_

Dojo Cooking Thread

I never posted that food from 2+ years ago lol 😔, but I do have something today! As seen in the RGG thread, Loco Moco is mentioned a ton in the most recent Ryu Ga Gotoku game and it looks delicious both in game and the description of it... So I made it, since it is super easy lol. Bed of rice...
  13. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

Lol I know, same with Dwight, but it's ok in the end. BTW, I made Loco Moco because of this game: it was delicious!
  14. Truck_1_0_1_

General RGG Discussion

I know what you mean, Tosh; it's why I'm calling him Kasuga now, because Ichiban is technically not correct, as per the game's and Japan's naming. The first game, dubbed, did use Western-naming, so there's that lol. I platinumed the game almost 2 hours ago. That was a great final chapter...
Back