Recent content by trevtrev45

1. trevtrev45

The ending of Shenmue

I've always thought that a simple (In comparison to other large stories, like Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire) conclusion to Ryo's hero's journey arc would end back in Yokosuka. What you described is the best possible outcome of that story beat I can imagine.
  2. trevtrev45

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Is it confirmed that Air Twister only has temporary exclusivity? AFAIK, Apple Arcade exclusives are permanent. However, I did find this on the matter: Apple Arcade Exclusive Does Not Mean What You Think As one of the dozens of people with an Android, I would love to be able to give money to YS...
  3. trevtrev45

Would Shenmue Online have been any good?

Sorry for the click bait title, but the more I learn about Shenmue Online the more appealing it is to me. I would have loved to see the world of Shenmue through an MMO, and all the information released about it sounds very interesting and fun. I can only hope some day the files get leaked...
  4. trevtrev45

Is there a repository of extracted and converted models/other files from the remasters?

I am trying to get some models into other games for modding purposes, but I am having a hell of a time sifting through and converting all the models into blender so they can be properly exported. (Big thanks to @LemonHaze btw. Wudecon is an impressive piece of work) Surely somebody has done all...
  5. trevtrev45

The ending of Shenmue

I think Iwao became corrupted by the power of the mirrors and was going to use them, only for Sunming to stand in his way, and Iwao killed him and then was brought down to earth from the regret. I made a whole big theory on this subject that I posted somewhere else, I should probably xpost it.
  6. trevtrev45

The ending of Shenmue

tbh I don't think this is how it went down at all. I definitely think Iwao killed Zhao out of malice, something that will be a huge shock to Ryo. I think it fits better thematically than this.
  7. trevtrev45

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Random tinfoil about the story - not sure if there is a better thread to post this in, as it is about Shenmue IV after all. I have been brewing on a few thoughts about Lan Di while I have been playing through the series, and while he is a great character with a menacing presence, I don't think...
Back