Recent content by Tosh

1. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Nothing to do with the topic really but i'm playing Rise of the Ronin and i feel like it has exactly the same look / colors / vibe as the original Yakuza Ishin PS3 / PS4 game. And this look (muted colors, nothing flashy) just works way better with the setting than what they did in Ishin Remake.
  2. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

And i still have to give this game a big bonus point for its combat. I'm not really a turn based combat fan, i can play stuff like FF9 or whatever and its fine but it doesnt really excite me. Same for the old Yakuza brawler style gameplay. Its fine, it works but if i play like Yakuza 0 für 100...
  3. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Chapter 13 now. Some more random Kiryu screenshots
  4. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

I'm in chapter 12 at around 120 hours i think. Did pretty much every side mission and activity in all of the chapters. So for a couple of chapters i had nothing else than main missions and now here and there like 1-2 new side missions. Didnt finish all dungeons yet. I guess i'm slowly on my way...
  5. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

random Kiryu pics (no story / cutscenes)
  6. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

I cleared the whole Yokohama map, with all photo challenges, optional bosses, loot boxes, memories and wondered why some parts of it were so damn tough ... But then i remembered that instead of four people, i only had three people in the group this whole time
  7. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Kiryu and his girlfriend on a road trip Some random Kasuga pics
  8. Tosh

Final Fantasy VII Remake

The performance mode of the PS5 Remake Part 1 / Intergrade version looks way better than the performance mode in Rebirth. Something about the resolution output looks very smudged. The 4K options looks sharp but its 30 fps with no camera motion blur and it has ghosting effects because of the...
  9. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Back in Yokohama now. Time for some more friendship bingo stuff. Theres definitely still something wrong with the performance in this whole game. I can even see fps drops in the can collecting mini game. This never ever happened in the Yakuza 7 PS5 version.
  10. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Yeah the voice / sound stuff is probably because of licensing issues between Sega of America and Sega Japan and how they cant just use the same english speaking actor for two versions, when he was only booked to do his lines for one version. Or the japanese actor was already booked, recorded...
  11. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Got the 5 stars on Dondoko Island. I was afraid that the game is going the ultra grind "now put every single building you can craft on this island and spend 100000000000 Dondoko bucks" way to get 5 stars, but actually i already had all of the 5 star requirements directly after i received the...
  12. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Day 20 on Dondoko Island, i have three stars now. I kind of want to play the normal Hawaii story but i would like to finish this whole Island thing too. I'm not a fan of leaving content aside for later but i have no idea how many more hours I'm going to need to finish the main goal of Dondoko...
  13. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

Am i the only one who still gets confused by the names in these games after all these years. I always forget what their first name and what their last name is. Because i played the old games in english and now in german and sometimes in the german text versions since Judgment(?) they are using...
  14. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

I think (in the german community, german reviewers etc) ive actually seen more people who criticised the game for not being "modern enough". So the opposite of woke or whatever. Because Infinite Wealth still has separate jobs for two genders and some of the female jobs are super cliche / sexist...
  15. Tosh

General RGG Discussion

i'm day 12 or so at Dondoko. Slighty overwhelmed with all the daily tasks, greeting all the tourists and giving presents, farming those special ressources, trying to make everything at least slightly looking good, fishing, crafting, managing the Sujimon stuff ... its a lot of stuff if you want...
Back