Tosh's latest activity

• Tosh
    Tosh replied to the thread General RGG Discussion.
    Day 20 on Dondoko Island, i have three stars now. I kind of want to play the normal Hawaii story but i would like to finish this whole...
  • Tosh
    Am i the only one who still gets confused by the names in these games after all these years. I always forget what their first name and...
  • Tosh
    I think (in the german community, german reviewers etc) ive actually seen more people who criticised the game for not being "modern...
  • Tosh
    Tosh reacted to Truck_1_0_1_'s post in the thread General RGG Discussion with Like Like.
    Chapter 9 now and things continue to be on the edge of your seat 😁
  • Tosh
    i'm day 12 or so at Dondoko. Slighty overwhelmed with all the daily tasks, greeting all the tourists and giving presents, farming those...
  • Tosh
    My awesome room of random things with no concept at all and my nice little village where you can eat and eat and eat and eat and sing...
    • Like a Dragon_ Infinite Wealth_20240213115027.jpg
    • Like a Dragon_ Infinite Wealth_20240213150038.jpg
  • Tosh
    Tosh reacted to Truck_1_0_1_'s post in the thread General RGG Discussion with Like Like.
    I had no such issues: I just placed everything on a road where it could be interacted.
  • Tosh
    I see what you mean! I think all of that was nonsense, the fences too and everything; the guests don't care and it's purely cosmetic...
  • Tosh
    Yeah i put all of the buildings and tables and stuff along roads. So all of it is connected to roads. But its just connected to roads...
  • Tosh
    Some of the Dondoko features are really triggering me. Like for example i did build a lot of buildings and stuff before the fancy ground...
    • EloCry.png
  • Tosh
    Chapter 8 now, 77 hours I think I'm at at I'm back in Yokohama with Kiryu: reminiscing is a ton of fun 😊.
  • Tosh
    Probably a strange comment but i really like the new textbox design on Dondoko Island. Its refreshing to see something else than a basic...
  • Tosh
    Got all the Hawaii photos, unlocked all of the available jobs with the 50.000 USD that i already had, cleared all of the optional elite...
  • Tosh
    The same in-game podcast calls Alo-Happy a Banana Man 🤣
  • Tosh
    I'm currently doing this
    • iwfo2.png
Back