Recent content by the_phoenix_mirror

1. the_phoenix_mirror

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Found a poster for US Shenmue on Ebay, I've never seen this before.
  2. the_phoenix_mirror

GTA 6 to have female protagonist

I mean let's be real, even if you don't like the fact that a girl will be playable in the game, I'd imagine Rockstar will still use the three main characters concept that was in GTA5. There will still be a male protag along with the female.
  3. the_phoenix_mirror

SHENMUE II APRIL 11TH, 2001 PROTOTYPE SOLD ON YAHOO AUCTION

I had a lot of fun going through this build and posting what I found along with you guys. Credits to @Sega_Dreamcast_Info, @Miles Prower, and @LanDC without them, we wouldn't of find the amount we did. I look forward to doing this again if another build ever comes along.
  4. the_phoenix_mirror

English dub : Why so much hatred?

I know a lot of people say Ryo's English VA is pretty soulless, but like if you think about it in context to the story, Ryo's father just died. It's not like Ryo will be upbeat and full of life. Which is why I think Corey's acting fits tbh
  5. the_phoenix_mirror

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Imagine if this place was an area you could explore in Shenmue IV
  6. the_phoenix_mirror

Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

The box is very nice as well
  7. the_phoenix_mirror

It still looks unfinished, but I'm happy I'm finally getting a Ryo statue, since the other one is around a thousand dollars.
  8. the_phoenix_mirror

Mines was shipped July 5th, but since I got it from the U.K. it won't arrive until around July 12, but I'm fine with that. It beats August that's for sure!
  9. the_phoenix_mirror

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I was looking at Shenmue related things as usual and I noticed this demo disc that I've never seen before. Anyone know what's in this demo?
  10. the_phoenix_mirror

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Got this recently.
  11. the_phoenix_mirror

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Do we know when this big announcement is? I haven't followed the 110 lore that much.
  12. the_phoenix_mirror

Because I was mald
  13. the_phoenix_mirror

I wasn't aware of a big announcement, if they do reveal it's Shenmue IV today, then mass report my previous post to get that outta there, if it's the blade runner game though, then I still 100% support what I said in my last post.
  14. the_phoenix_mirror

Well 110 played us like a damn fiddle. Fuck 110 Industries for using us fans to get clout for their shitty Wanted Dead game, I've lost hope in a Shenmue IV happening by them...