Recent content by Terry19881

1. Terry19881

Shenmue Online remake

Would it have Microtransactions? If so then i don't want to see it happen
  2. Terry19881

Poll: Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

Only if the DLC is worth it... I am not going to waste money on something that i am not going to play Waiting to see the story DLC Contains first before dropping the money on it and how Shenmue 3 turned.. I am in no rush to buy up DLC even if it's a kickstarter funded game
  3. Terry19881

Maybe someone of us are waiting for a sale on the season pass..Also i only care about the story content not Battle Rally i rather pay for it at a discounted price
  4. Terry19881

Is this game able to be modded with new content- such as new areas to explore, new martial art moves, games, quests, etc.?

Probably not but we have to look into deepsilver history with mods to get a true answer
  5. Terry19881

Nope but i am waiting for it to go on sale...
  6. Terry19881

Shenmue 3 - Easy money in Niaowu (Patch 1.04)

Man seeing all of this.. I am not feeling the energy about finishing up the game
  7. Terry19881

Fixes/improvements you want in next patches ?

The weather... it's horrible Fix the rain part..I only seen rain in cut scenes and when i leave said convo, it's not raining just sunny
  8. Terry19881

Shenmue III PC Update v1.03 - January 2020 - 340mb

They are copying the likes of 2K with patch notes
  9. Terry19881

Ideally, What Did You Want From The Development of Shenmue III?

Man i thought the whole time something was wrong or i screwed up hearing that weird music lol
  10. Terry19881

Ideally, What Did You Want From The Development of Shenmue III?

Wanted a great story that didn't feel so meh and shallow.. Decent music instead of reused music in places that it didn't fit in New caspule toys instead of that random crap that they used.. Better written characters
  11. Terry19881

True hopefully we can get a lot of patches this time around
  12. Terry19881

Cloudy but still very sunny Not raining, Raining during a convo with a NPC and Not raining after i back out
  13. Terry19881

I wished it fixed the crappy weather system
  14. Terry19881

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I had much more fun with Shenmue 1 more so over Shenmue 3... I didn't want Shenmue 1 to end even to this day i still feel it playing decades later
  15. Terry19881

The DLC Trophies tell an interesting story

Probably wait to see if the season pass will go on sale since i am sure these DLC won't be out until mid 2020
Back