Recent content by Stiz

1. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

Now to finish intermission
  2. Stiz

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Yeah playing on a 4K tv is awesome especially a premium OLED tv I got an lg in November of last year and currently playing intermission my game arrives today hopefully I beat intermission before i get to it today.
  3. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

4. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

5. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

6. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got these ( first two pictures) from a GameStop buy 2 get one free on preowned games. The last picture I bought those games brand new sealed from EBay One Piece was $21 and Farcry was $12-13. The stickers on the front and back of the preowned games were easy to remove this time.
  7. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

I want star ocean 2 but don’t know what platform to get it on steam deck?switch (OLED) or PlayStation. Will gaiden get a physical western release or is that only Asian countries and is it multi language even so not keen on having to make another account to play such a game. But would not mind...
  8. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

9. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

Seems there is a duplicate game in there
  10. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

More games and steam games reset of stuff I will look at old pictures then add them I know where to look.
  11. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

I don’t know but on steam it does not say so so probably not for steam. Edit : unless steam is updated
  12. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

13. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

14. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

15. Stiz

Recent Gaming Purchases

There is more stuff to post need to go to my last posts then find where to go in my pictures
Back