Recent content by starscream178

1. starscream178

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

My man LanDC coming in hot with the goods! Thanks for this, I also thought Miao Village was going to be located more near Bailu. Clearly I am out of the loop but this post was awesome! 🤘🤙
  2. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Good day!
  3. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

It wasn’t a mistake, I’m glad I know about it. Hell, even if I personally didn’t like Trump, because I do, it still is in poor taste and has no relevancy to the game. You didn’t do anything wrong, technically you just reported something you saw. Maybe the game devs should have thought twice on...
  4. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Sorry about that, yeah It was misdirected!
  5. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Hey Buddy, it’s still relevant to the game, sorry to burst your bubble. Never mind my ongoing support for the game, any metacritic or off dojo support of the game. It only counts for you if it’s on the Dojo forums. The game itself is awesome minus a few things I think the community will mostly...
  6. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

The game is awesome dude, it fits perfectly amongst the other series and is one of my new favorite games? There. Never mind the donation towards the kickstarter or any metacritic review or anything else. What matters most is I post here and often, or else my opinion isn’t valid. Got it, thanks.
  7. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Trump is racist, that’s why Ben Carson is in his cabinet, that’s why Trump addressed the over incarcerations of blacks in America. That’s why Black, Hispanic employment has never in the country been higher than it is right now. You don’t look smart arguing these topics just because he wants to...
  8. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Just because you aren’t aware of something doesn’t automatically make it a conspiracy theory, which is a propaganda term created by communists. But whatever, maybe you aren’t faMiliar with the Koch Brother’s views of Traditional American Values, and Trump snubbing a meeting with them initially...
  9. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

So you come to this thread not to argue an opinion, but instead to be little me because O don’t post here everyday, nice. Don’t take my word for it, I really don’t care, because I shouldn’t have to defend the fact that I’m a shenmue fan and dojo lurker. And honestly, it shouldn’t shock you to...
  10. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Wow you know me so well. I only post once in a while so I must not come here ever! Lol okay dude. You complaining about the amount of content for this forum produced by me, regardless of my lifelong support for the series and the dojo isn’t actually an argument, and any personal attack against...
  11. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Wow, because I post every once in a while all of a sudden my opinion is shouldn’t matter. Never mind the lifelong supporter of the series, and being a long time lurker, lol. Really dude? Do you know how many people lurk here but don’t post? Get real, dude. I will do me, thanks.
  12. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Lol regardless of your viewpoint, I agree with you. His relevance is not inside the scope of Shenmue. Lol ‘11 post’ member? Bro I was a fan of Shenmue since before the release and I hate to break it to you, bud, but this is a new message board. Maybe you forgot, but being the supposed true...
  13. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Fans backing a crowdsourced game and then seeing their praise for it in game is acknowledging the fans which without them the series would be dead. the fan praise inside the game is apart of the Shenmue life force which to me, and I’m sure any fan is completely acceptable and valid in game. You...
  14. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Right, except the entire kickstarter campaign happened before Trump was president/controversial enough to be attacked by every media entity & outlet for being America First. And honestly, I doubt a clairvoyant Trump Hating savant Shenmue fan was clever enough to put this in the years before...
  15. starscream178

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

As little of a joke as it is, I didn’t invest my money into Shenmue III so the creators of this game - that literally desperately needed financial contributions from their fans - can make political jokes to make brownie points to the media elite, or for whatever reason for that matter. As little...
Back