Recent content by SPG

1. SPG

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

The interview certainly comes across as he has a fair bit of positivity about continuing the series, can I ask @James Brown did he come across as positive in person?
  2. SPG

New Interview with Yu Suzuki - Brought to you by Shenmue Dojo and Phantom River Stone

Those photos are great - I can see how an Iwao prequel could have some potential - something else that comes to mind though looking at those, flashbacks of Iwao in 1960s Dobuita as part of S4.
  3. SPG

I haven’t! I shall have a look, thank you.
  4. SPG

I don’t understand how a Ryo prequel would work either. Don’t want an Iwao game either, his story should be told through Ryo’s in my opinion. Still, I do kind of trust YS to do a good job of whatever he does.
  5. SPG

Did he drop this little crumbs of the story out to whet people’s appetite for a reason..? I doubt it but you can dream.
  6. SPG

Maybe he just meant we won’t see the full Xiuying/Ziming arc completed, doesn’t necessarily mean Ziming won’t be in the story at all. Still, whichever way, he’s clearly determined not to rush through it - that’s good news.
  7. SPG

Marvellous read, thank you. I know it confirms nothing is in active development, but he sounds pretty positive, there’s been a fair bit of interest it seems, cause for optimism. The unknown CYM member and the vague hint that maybe Shenhua does indeed have some kind of powers were the two main...
  8. SPG

Random Shenmue Thoughts

100% I’ll try and put some words together tomorrow and email them, but there can’t be a better example, surely?
  9. SPG

Obituaries thread ( celebrities and public figures )

https://thequietus.com/articles/34131-steve-albini-obituary Steve Albini. There’ll never be another of his like.
  10. SPG

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Pain in the arse being a Shenmue fan innit really.
  11. SPG

Random Thoughts

Look at that for an album cover. Smashing.
  12. SPG

The things I try to hold onto in regard to Shenmue 4: Yu Suzuki wants to do it, it still has a fan base (evidence present) Shenmue 3 may not have been a blockbuster, but it didn’t seem to disappoint financially. He doesn’t say much publicly, but he’s also said he’s not at liberty to discuss...
  13. SPG

Wonder when we’re next likely to hear from him…?
  14. SPG

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Hey, my lunch!
  15. SPG

Random Thoughts

Une Semaine De Bonté
Back